1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    27 Jan '18 02:094 edits
    The process of flipping back and forth between MSNBC and FOX news the last few months has had an unintended positive effect. I've become so sick of both of them and their obvious prejudices for their respective sides, I've taken to spending that time on youtube studying my openings, tactics, and tournament positions, and have actually begun to improve as a chess player. So, turn off the news and play chess folks. You'll be a stronger player and a happier person! 🙂
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    27 Jan '18 03:54
    Originally posted by @mchill
    The process of flipping back and forth between MSNBC and FOX news the last few months has had an unintended positive effect. I've become so sick of both of them and their obvious prejudices for their respective sides, I've taken to spending that time on youtube studying my openings, tactics, and tournament positions, and have actually begun to improve as a c ...[text shortened]... So, turn off the news and play chess folks. You'll be a stronger player and a happier person! 🙂
    LOL...poor fool

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree