The OFA

Standard memberRemoved
Debates 30 Apr '17 14:48
  1. Germany
    Moves
    01 May '17 14:31
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    I suspect that KN is the guy in the video.
    What's your take on Donald Trump calling the U.S. political system "archaic"? Do you have an opinion on this issue at all?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 May '17 21:00
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    What's your take on Donald Trump calling the U.S. political system "archaic"? Do you have an opinion on this issue at all?
    I don't believe the slanted site covering your comment. If he didn't agree with the Constitution, why would he nominate Gorsuch, a Constitutionalist to the Supreme Court?
    His actions speak louder than left wing web sites spinning a story to make him look bad.
  3. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    01 May '17 21:08
    I don't believe the slanted site covering your comment. If he didn't agree with the Constitution, why would he nominate Gorsuch, a Constitutionalist to the Supreme Court?
    His actions speak louder than left wing web sites spinning a story to make him look bad.
    Haha. Fox News is now a left wing story spinner?
  4. Germany
    Moves
    01 May '17 21:27
    Donald Trump rubber-stamped his nomination for the Supreme Court because someone convinced him he was the right choice for the job.

Do Donald Trump's actions speak louder than his own words as aired by Fox News?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 May '17 22:13
    Donald Trump rubber-stamped his nomination for the Supreme Court because someone convinced him he was the right choice for the job.

Do Donald Trump's actions speak louder than his own words as aired by Fox News?
    Sorry, all I see is the Guardian.
  6. Germany
    Moves
    02 May '17 07:59
    Sorry, all I see is the Guardian.
    So you claim that The Guardian is making up that Donald Trump said the system is "archaic" during an interview with Fox News? Don't you think such a lie would be rather easy to detect?

YouTube
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 May '17 12:57
    "The deceptively named American Civil Liberties Union has a spotty record at best in protecting our Constitutional rights. They don’t believe the 2nd Amendment guarantees our right to own firearms, but if a person born with a penis wants to pee in the women's bathroom, they are all over it. Continuing this selective interpretation of civil rights, the AC ...[text shortened]... 10, 2016 - Brian C. Anderson

I like this much better....
    http://firstliberty.org/about-us/
    The only "bulls**t" here is this article.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 May '17 13:00
    A "Constitutionalist"?

Supporting the top 1% is now in the Constitution? Not yet, it isn't.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 May '17 13:02
    Originally posted by Phranny
    Excuse me. I am a member of OFA and have been since it's beginning. Those attending our local gatherings/meetings are teachers, doctors, retired professionals, working professionals... all liberal, progressive, patriotic citizens deeply concerned about the fascist direction Trump and the GOP is leading the country. Interesting how you find it is perfectly ...[text shortened]... mind set. I'm interested in knowing what you think of the ACLU, American Civil Liberties Union.
    Well-said.
  10. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    03 May '17 00:31
    So you claim that The Guardian is making up that Donald Trump said the system is "archaic" during an interview with Fox News? Don't you think such a lie would be rather easy to detect?

[youtube]TcdgMSoFc4Y[/youtube]
    Don't you think such a lie would be rather easy to detect?

lol, well yes one would have thought so.
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    03 May '17 05:53
    http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/forum/topics/what-you-should-know-about-ofa

I do not understand how living in a country with its democracy established over 200 years ago, and for the first time in history , suddenly we have one of our former presidents set up a group called "Organizing for Action", (OFA) 30,000 strong working to disrupt every thin ...[text shortened]... ommunity organizing project that advocates for the agenda of former U.S. President Barack Obama.
    That is democracy.
    Organizing and direct action.
    Unions, political parties, NRA, lobby groups...

It's not just bosses and the rich who have the right to lobby.
    And paying politicians isn't the only method of advancing change within a democracy.
  12. Germany
    Moves
    03 May '17 07:47
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    [b]Don't you think such a lie would be rather easy to detect?

lol, well yes one would have thought so.[/b]
    No doubt checkbaiter will now humbly apologize for doubting my superior ability to judge the reliability of sources.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree