1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Jan '18 22:12
    Originally posted by @soothfast
    It's okay. We know you're desperate. And we recognize that squaring off against a reality that leaves your every cherished belief at the extreme tail ends of bell curves takes a certain degree of courage. Say hello to Bigfoot and the ghosts of Windsor Castle for us.
    come back when you get some hair on your chin. 😀
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    24 Jan '18 23:321 edit
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Trump fired him for lying. It is still legal to fire folks ya know.
    Hey Skippy. Most people know, if one isn't a lawyer, it's pretty dumb to pretend to be one. You're out of your league here, so why don't you quit while you're only a little bit behind in this debate. You're just making things worse for yourself. 😀
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Jan '18 23:33
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Hey Skippy. Most people know, if one isn't a lawyer, it's pretty dumb to pretend to be one. You're out of your league here, so why don't you quit while you're only a little bit behind in this debate. You're just making things worse for yourself. 😀
    up your game friend.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Jan '18 23:36
    Well I guess dumb**s Meuler got him dead in his tracks...Meuler must be on Trumps side since he has all this proof you speak of. LOL
    Mueller is doing just what experienced prosecutors do in a large scale investigation; he's reeling in the small fish first and getting them to spill on the bigger fish.

More indictments are coming and probably fairly soon; a few months at most.
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Jan '18 23:441 edit
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Mueller is doing just what experienced prosecutors do in a large scale investigation; he's reeling in the small fish first and getting them to spill on the bigger fish.

More indictments are coming and probably fairly soon; a few months at most.
    I agree with indictments to come...only its not who you think. If Meuller is going to do anything he has to act fast to avoid the intel committee exposing him and democrat FBI.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Jan '18 23:52
    I agree with indictments to come...only its not who you think. If Meuller is going to do anything he has to act fast to avoid the intel committee exposing him and democrat FBI.
    The intel committee hasn't even exposed any actual misconduct never mind anything that could possibly lead to an indictment. Saying non-flattering things about Donald Trump isn't the crime you seemingly believe it to be.
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 Jan '18 00:37
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    The intel committee hasn't even exposed any actual misconduct never mind anything that could possibly lead to an indictment. Saying non-flattering things about Donald Trump isn't the crime you seemingly believe it to be.
    Has the Meuler investigation exposed any Trump misconduct? It works both ways you know.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree