1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 23:47
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/putin-blows-apart-russia-collusion-probe-says-russian-group-gave-400000000-to-hillary-clinton-video/
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 23:48
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/putin-blows-apart-russia-collusion-probe-says-russian-group-gave-400000000-to-hillary-clinton-video/
    One thing I learned from Trump is that "liars gonna lie".
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 23:52
    Nobody cares.

Trump is in Putin's pocket.
    That's what matters today.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 01:03
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    One thing I learned from Trump is that "liars gonna lie".
    and snitches gonna snitch right?
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 02:00
    and snitches gonna snitch right?
    No idea what you're talking about.
  6. Germany
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 08:13
    Wheels are coming loose. Lovin' it so far.
  7. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 10:371 edit
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Wheels are coming loose. Lovin' it so far.
    I assume you're talking about the Trump Administration and not the United States.

There's a huge difference.

The majority of us are appalled that this dolt has been able to worm his way into office and desecrate our proud institutions.

One rotten apple does not spoil the whole tree.
  8. Germany
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 10:43
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    I assume you're talking about the Trump Administration and not the United States.
    Mostly talking about the Trump supporters here, who are slowly beginning to realize that they've been conned. Not quite at the acceptance stage though.

As for the United States, either the United States or the Republican Party will come out of the Trump administration in one piece.
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 10:56
    No idea what you're talking about.
    liars gonna lie too
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 11:08
    liars gonna lie too
    That's what I said, yes.

Have you always been this slow?
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 11:16
    Originally posted by @wolfe63

There's a huge difference.

The majority of us are appalled that this dolt has been able to worm his way into office and desecrate our proud institutions.

One rotten apple does not spoil the whole tree.
    Hey, Wolfe, you were around when Kennedy was killed, right? I've heard many people talk about such a deep feeling of disbelief when it happened, it was almost like something evil had happened that simply wasn't supposed to happen, as if the normal timeline had been broken somehow. Is that what it was like? Was that the general feeling shared by most people at the time? I ask, because this was the same feeling I had on November 9, 2016. That something had happened that just wasn't right at all. I kept thinking we'd all wake up and it would all be a terrible dream. Well, 20 months on, and I'm still waiting.
  12. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 16:262 edits
    Hey, Wolfe, you were around when Kennedy was killed, right? I've heard many people talk about such a deep feeling of disbelief when it happened, it was almost like something evil had happened that simply wasn't supposed to happen, as if the normal timeline had been broken somehow. Is that what it was like? Was that the general feeling shared by most peop ...[text shortened]... 'd all wake up and it would all be a terrible dream. Well, 20 months on, and I'm still waiting.
    I understand and share your, November 9th, 2016 disappointment.

As for JFK? I was very young then. But the sadness was universal. It was noticeable to me and was transmitted throughout the family and community.
    I remember my Grandparents making comparisons to the mood after Pearl Harbor. Though I had no idea what it meant at that time. It seemed to be like that for quite a few years afterward. People sensed that something innocent had been despoiled.

I guess in recent terms, the accession of Trump can be compared to the theft of Gore's election in 2000...although, through far more nefarious means.

Of course, September 11th, 2001 stands alone in our history of catastrophes.

The unthinkable and only way that I can imagine Trump worsening that horror: Is if he is able take advantage of a similar circumstance and then takes control through martial law.

I believe a Berlin "Reichstag Fire" scenario is possible with this guy's insanity. 🙁
  13. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 17:29
    Trump: "Oh Vlady, I want your butt sex so bad."

Vladimir Putin: "Nyet. First you dance like Russian circus bear, otherwise I release pee-pee video."
  14. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 17:31
    Hey Motty, what's the flavor of Putin's ass today? Is he paying you enough to make ends meet?
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 18:38
    Originally posted by @soothfast
    Trump: "Oh Vlady, I want your butt sex so bad."

Vladimir Putin: "Nyet. First you dance like Russian circus bear, otherwise I release pee-pee video."
    funny you should say this...this is what you are afraid of Trump taking away. I have noticed that just about everything a liberal accuses someone of, they are actually guilty of themselves.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree