1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '09 00:04
    Originally posted by FMF
    the enormous significance of social democracy replacing U.S. payrolled junta and death squads.

Originally posted by generalissimo
    thats what Im talking about.
    What is it you are trying to say? Look, either make a point, or just drop the subject.
  2. Pepperland
    Moves
    18 Jun '09 14:29
    Originally posted by FMF
    What is it you are trying to say? Look, either make a point, or just drop the subject.
    either answer the question and stop avoiding it, or admit you don't know what you're talking about.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '09 14:31
    either answer the question and stop avoiding it, or admit you don't know what you're talking about.
    What question? We were talking about social democracy and suddenly you did a Gotcha! and mentioned North Korea. What on Earth are you on about?
  4. Pepperland
    Moves
    18 Jun '09 15:18
    Originally posted by FMF
    What question? We were talking about social democracy and suddenly you did a Gotcha! and mentioned North Korea. What on Earth are you on about?
    Cut the crap FMF, if you read my posts you would have known that my question was "how exactly does social democracy get rid of death squads?" like you claimed.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '09 15:27
    Cut the crap FMF, if you read my posts you would have known that my question was "how exactly does social democracy get rid of death squads?" like you claimed.
    That wasn't what I claimed, as you well know. Sorry generalissimo, not in the mood for your macho-poster-mucho-turkey act tonight. If you'll pay me the respect of quoting what I said instead of different words of your own creation, maybe I'll get back to you.
  6. Pepperland
    Moves
    18 Jun '09 15:37
    Originally posted by FMF
    That wasn't what I claimed, as you well know. Sorry generalissimo, not in the mood for your macho-poster-mucho-turkey act tonight. If you'll pay me the respect of quoting what I said instead of different words of your own creation, maybe I'll get back to you.
    I see, but you're in a mood for lying and being irrational, it looks like scriabin was right about you after all.

Originally posted by FMF
    the enormous significance of social democracy replacing U.S. payrolled junta and death squads.

you said it.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '09 15:40
    I see, but you're in a mood for lying and being irrational, it looks like scriabin was right about you after all.

Originally posted by FMF
    [b]the enormous significance of social democracy replacing U.S. payrolled junta and death squads.

you said it.[/b]
    Don't you know what a junta is? Don't you know what death squads are? Do you not know what social democracy is? Are you unaware of what has happened in Latin America over the last 20 years?
  8. Pepperland
    Moves
    18 Jun '09 15:42
    Originally posted by FMF
    Don't you know what a junta is? Don't you know what death squads are? Do you not know what social democracy is? Are you unaware of what has happened in Latin America over the last 20 years?
    Yes, Yes, Yes, No.

However, I'd like to see you explain how social democracy itself got rid of the Juntas and the death squads.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '09 15:43
    Yes, Yes, Yes, No.
    Well then you've answered your own question. Well done.
  10. Pepperland
    Moves
    18 Jun '09 16:05
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well then you've answered your own question. Well done.
    Explain how exactly social democracy get rid of death squads.

oh, and quit avoiding the question, you coward.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '09 16:07
    Explain how exactly social democracy get rid of death squads.
    I never claimed that it did. You are not quoting me verbatim - deliberately, it seems.
  12. Pepperland
    Moves
    18 Jun '09 16:10
    Originally posted by FMF
    I never claimed that it did. You are not quoting me verbatim - deliberately, it seems.
    [b]I never claimed that it did.

Ok, thats good enough.

So now I know for sure that you meant that social democracy did not get rid of death squads.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '09 16:182 edits
    So now I know for sure that you meant that social democracy did not get rid of death squads.
    Why do you keep saying "get rid of", "get rid of", "get rid of"? These are your words not mine. Yours is the most feeble minded munchkin-like cantankerousness on these forums. Latin America now has social democracy almost everywhere. Prior to that there were military dictatorships and other tyrannical oligarchical set ups, many of which were payrolled by the U.S. or by U.S. corporations. With their demise came the rise of democracy. So, social democaracy has now replaced the network of National Security States that had been established and funded for decade after decade. Or is it you contention that Latin America is still governed by juntas?
  14. Pepperland
    Moves
    18 Jun '09 16:21
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why do you keep saying "get rid of", "get rid of", "get rid of"? These are your words not mine. Yours is the most feeble minded munchkin-like cantankerousness on these forums. Latin America now has social democracy almost everywhere. Prior to that there were military dictatorships and other tyrannical oligarchical set ups, many of which were payrolled by the U.S ...[text shortened]... cade after decade. Or is it you contention that Latin America is still governed by juntas?
    I get your point now, I thought you were implying something else.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '09 16:241 edit
    I get your point now, I thought you were implying something else.
    Look, I have utmost respect for people who have taken the time and made the effort to learn English, my language, as a second language - especially when I have not yet reciprocated by learning Portuguese. Your English is accomplished and idiomatic. This was a confusion about a synonym that isn't always a synonym.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree