1. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    07 Sep '15 03:18
    The newly elected President, Donald J. Trump, was having his first sit down with the President of Russia, Vladimir Putin. It did not go well.

Trump, the master of the put down, had prepared some real zinger's to lay on the testosterone filled Russian President. He began by calling Putin a third rate leader with a wife rated a mere eight and a half. As he was about to deliver his best yet, Putin sprung from his chair with cat like reflexes, and cuffed the Donald behind his left ear.
    "That is an act of war." screamed Trump
    "Sue me." snapped Putin in perfect English
    "I'll do better than that." cried Trump

The US military was immediately put on war alert.

Conservative radio talk show king Rush Lindbaugh, the real leader of the GOP, was livid.
    "Them Russkies cannot be allowed to get away with this, I say we nuke'em"

Three days later the Trump presidency ends along with the rest of the world.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Sep '15 03:29

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    07 Sep '15 03:42
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    he also likes to ride horses shirtless
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    07 Sep '15 04:42
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    he also likes to ride horses shirtless
    And bears!
  5. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    07 Sep '15 04:46
    Trump
    shirtless
    man boobs
    horse
    priceless
  6. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    07 Sep '15 06:49
    I misspelled Rush Limbaugh but I'm told both are alright with it
  7. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    07 Sep '15 14:17
    The newly elected President, Donald J. Trump, was having his first sit down with the President of Russia, Vladimir Putin. It did not go well.

Trump, the master of the put down, had prepared some real zinger's to lay on the testosterone filled Russian President. He began by calling Putin a third rate leader with a wife rated a mere eight and a half. As h ...[text shortened]... say we nuke'em"

You have a talent for fictional writing. Let's try to stretch this tale at least to short story length.
  8. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Sep '15 21:24
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    rumoured or rumored ?
  9. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    07 Sep '15 23:162 edits

Trump, the master of the put down, had prepared some real zinger's to lay on the testosterone filled Russian President. He began by calling Putin a third rate leader with a wife rated a mere eight and a half. As h ...[text shortened]... say we nuke'em"

I'd rather lock these 2 (and their ego's) up in a rubber room. They both make me want to vomit. 😞
  10. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    08 Sep '15 13:15
    Originally posted by phil3000
    rumoured or rumored ?
    Both spellings are correct in various parts of the English speaking world.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree