1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    27 Jan '21 16:283 edits
    Just as in 2009, another Democratic President must clean up a big mess left over from another departing Republican. President Obama inherited the great recession from Bush 43, and began America's slow march to normalcy. The economy improved, Osama Bin Laden was hunted down and killed, and a careful drawdown of American of troops was ordered. By 2020 The economy was in good shape, fighting in the middle east had eased, illegal border crossings were at an all time low, and America was respected as the only surviving superpower. - Enter Donald J Trump - High ranking, Senate confirmed cabinet and staff members with decades of experience under Obama were replaced with TV hosts, ex model bimbo's, and family members, over the next 4 years many were convicted of felonies, racism and sexism became stylish, Main Street economies all over the nation suffer, and COVID 19, which will kill half a million Americans before it's over was dismissed as a "hoax" with our beloved President promoting the ingesting of household cleansers and the zapping of UV rays as a cure.

So, here were are in 2021, and the cycle begins again. Just as in 2009, another Democratic President must clean up a big mess left over from another departing Republican. I'm wishing President Biden best of success, as America begins another slow march to normalcy.

Then I'll get on my knees and pray, we don't get fooled again...
  2. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    27 Jan '21 17:12
    Yeah, retrn to normalcy:
    https://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/biden-nominates-dr-rachel-levine-assistant-secretary-health
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 03:00
    @dood111 said
    Yeah, retrn to normalcy:
    https://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/biden-nominates-dr-rachel-levine-assistant-secretary-health
    Yes, your transphobia is indeed a "return to normalcy". YOUR normalcy.

Grow up.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 04:10

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 15:10
    @Duchess64
    1950's? We are talking about the criminality that was the Trump presidency where it looked like THAT was going to be the new normal, where the POTUS protects his friends and castigates his enemies along with all the other traits of being a Mafia drug lord posing as POTUS.

So maybe things can get back to more or less normal now that Trump is at least not POTUS any more.
    My hope is the whole Trump family going down in legal flames and the Trump base people will realize what a dangerous man Trump really is since he cares not about the US or the constitution but ONLY his own self and MAYBE his family.
    Name one person he has NOT thrown under the bus.......
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 21:24
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Duchess....what is the def of normal? I think your definitions necessarily have to incorporate the existence of the effect of one person upon another. Mine would not incorporate any such thing.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 21:25

Removed by poster

8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 21:25
    @sonhouse said
    @Duchess64
    1950's? We are talking about the criminality that was the Trump presidency where it looked like THAT was going to be the new normal, where the POTUS protects his friends and castigates his enemies along with all the other traits of being a Mafia drug lord posing as POTUS.

So maybe things can get back to more or less normal now that Trump is at least not POTUS ...[text shortened]... but ONLY his own self and MAYBE his family.
    Name one person he has NOT thrown under the bus.......
    Is that you, sonhouse?
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 21:28

Removed by poster

10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 21:28
    @dood111 said
    Yeah, retrn to normalcy:
    I will fight tooth and nail to keep this person off of my daughter's track team.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 21:49
    @AverageJoe1
    Well that is your call. It is none of your business however.
    It is up to experts to make that call about trans people getting into sports.
    For instance, what do you think a trans guy going to female would do up against the Williams, EITHER of them, in tennis?
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 21:51
    @averagejoe1 said
    I will fight tooth and nail to keep this person off of my daughter's track team.
    Is your daughter allowed to have her own opinion?
  13. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 00:56
    @handyandy said
    Is your daughter allowed to have her own opinion?
    I knew someone like that. Ranted, every second day, against his teenaged daughter going out to parties and against boys eyeing up his daughter.
    I have no solid proof, but morally, I'm quite certain the b****tard abuses her. To this day.
  14. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 00:58
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Well that is your call. It is none of your business however.
    It is up to experts to make that call about trans people getting into sports.
    For instance, what do you think a trans guy going to female would do up against the Williams, EITHER of them, in tennis?
    To be fair... one against one...
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 00:59

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree