1. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 08:26
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Duchess quote
    " Is China's government ordering all of them to say that anti-Chinese racism exists
    when, according to almost all white people in this racist forum, it does not (or never has)? ",
    is a blatant lie. No-one here would be stupid enough to suggest that racism does not exist towards the Chinese, ever. And I bet you cannot find a quote to suggest otherwise. In the way you twist what people say I can imagine you might like that to be what they say but it is not what they say. racism exists in ALL races towards other races, fact of life. Get over it. The prob most people have is not with the Chinese, it is with the government.
    I am prepared to apologize if you find someone ( or to quote you, more than one ) that has said it.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 08:472 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 08:53

4. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 09:40
    Not so fast gengha xing.

Your tenses are all over the place and your claims at proficiency are ham fisted at best. So bad that I winced!
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 09:50
    You keep deliberately telling porky pies, Fair go, I said, once again,ok?, listening?, racism DOES exist, fact of life, get over it. Why should I apologize for racism? , I think it a form of ignorance, Will you apologize for racism?? please do, I bet I do not like it just as much as you.
    Tell me what it is I must apologize for exactly.
    Damn you twist things.
    And I do EXPLICITLY admit that racism exists ok. People like yourself constantly harping on about it will NEVER make it go away, and I suspect will only make it worse.
    Duchy quote,
    " On many occasions, however, white writers here have explicitly denied the
    existence of anti-Chinese or anti-Asian racism in particular disputes, even when
    they most likely would accept similar evidence as proof of racism against blacks.
    (Anti-Asian racism is the longtime neglected stepchild of 'anti-racism conversation' in the USA. ) "
    Note the use of " most likely". as in Likely your opinion right?
    You are a silly girl with a big brain, don't waste it playing dumb.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 12:212 edits

7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 14:00
    That seems very unlikely. Racism clearly exists in all directions. Pretty sure that is the common view.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 14:01
    And again Duchess has managed to change the subject to the discrimination of Chinese / Asian people.

Don’t forget, this thread is about Chinese propaganda and te use of the exact same language to differ from the issues at hand.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 17:011 edit

10. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 17:04

11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 17:21
    It’s hard to understand you constantly changing the subject, using the same language as 50 centers, and not think you’re a pro-Chinese plant typing from a manual.
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 17:28
    @Duchess64

excuse me Duchess64, the OP was about *Dutch* criticism of China's genocide. I tacked on Canada's same sentiments.

Why are you defending China by attacking the American State Department's sources??

This must be one of the "hocus-pocus" deals where you hope nobody notices what you are doing.
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 19:15
    @shavixmir said
    Now, this is very interesting.

The Dutch government has voted and called the treatment, by China, of the Uyghurs a genocide.

The Chinese response (Chinese ambassador in the Netherlands) is literally:

"Door voorafgaand aan verkiezingen de kwestie-Xinjiang te hypen, misbruiken Kamerleden de kwestie voor politieke doeleinden, zonder respect voor het recht. Dit toon ...[text shortened]... itics and SBS6 on Sinterklaas, one probably shouldn’t take Duchess very seriously on Chinese issues.
    https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2095458/rise-little-pink-chinas-young-angry-digital-warriors
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 19:18

15. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 19:19

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree