Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard member Agerg
    The 'edit'or
    16 Jan '11 07:30 / 1 edit
    When you feel the need to post some off topic, thread derailing nonsense in someone's thread please post it here instead.

    Thankyou
  2. Standard member mikelom
    Ajarn
    16 Jan '11 07:48 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Agerg
    When you feel the need to post some off topic, thread derailing nonsense in someone's thread please post it here instead.

    Thankyou
    William Shatner was the best Whodey Captain in Star Trek.

    Edit: EVA eva eva. Da beast.
  3. 16 Jan '11 09:06
    Originally posted by Agerg
    When you feel the need to post some off topic, thread derailing nonsense in someone's thread please post it here instead.

    Thankyou
    l dont agree with what you are about to post next.
  4. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    16 Jan '11 10:37 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by mikelom
    William Shatner was the best Whodey Captain in Star Trek.

    Edit: EVA eva eva. Da beast.
    William Shatner's Interpretation of Rocketman by Elton John
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN3MGN899yE

    Stewie Griffin being cool
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXuSWUXDnuo
  5. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    16 Jan '11 12:09
    P.S. Since you said "EVA" in the same breath as Star Trek, I have to say...

    EVE Online sucks. BORING. Zero Punctuation had a good analysis:

    WARNING "BAD" WORDS
    http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/208-Eve-Online
  6. 16 Jan '11 15:25
    Originally posted by mikelom
    William Shatner was the best Whodey Captain in Star Trek.

    Edit: EVA eva eva. Da beast.
    Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not an actor!!
  7. 16 Jan '11 15:26
    Originally posted by Agerg
    When you feel the need to post some off topic, thread derailing nonsense in someone's thread please post it here instead.

    Thankyou
    The mating ritural of the red winged sparrow, although tedious, often proves successful withing a 12 hour period.
  8. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    16 Jan '11 15:34
    Originally posted by whodey
    The mating ritural of the red winged sparrow, although tedious, often proves successful withing a 12 hour period.
    Damn I need to study this sparrow.
  9. 17 Jan '11 16:40
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Damn I need to study this sparrow.
    I wouldn't give up on women just yet.
  10. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    17 Jan '11 17:12
    Originally posted by whodey
    I wouldn't give up on women just yet.