1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Oct '17 14:32
    Originally posted by @finnegan
    I bet you could tell us what that post even means.
    I didn't get much sleep last night thinking about this corruption scandal. I called CBS and asked if I could email Mr. Whitaker but they don't give out his email directly but sent me a link:

60m@cbsnews.com

We should all send in emails there, I sent one to the effect of finding out where are all thses script mills and the associated fake pharmacies. Then like the auto shop whistleblowers where a vetted car goes in and some shyster outfit comes out to the lady owning the car, lady, this car is in bad shape, needs rings, blah blah blah, and it costs 940 dollars and it will be like new.

The same tactic could be used after findiing these script mills and the bogus pharmacies workiing with them, sending in people to get script from vetted people with no medical issues and then collecting a book of script from these mills.

That is the gist of what I sent to CBS.

Can other people here suggest the same thing to that email I listed?
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '17 15:18
    Clarify please the communist nature of the way these drug companies pursue profit at the expense of public health.
    Using government to help provide medical care for the masses. Do you think that many of these people could afford these drugs if it wasn't for the government subsidizing it? Government subsidizing medical expenses is a communist ideal.
  3. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    16 Oct '17 15:24
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Using government to help provide medical care for the masses. Do you think that many of these people could afford these drugs if it wasn't for the government subsidizing it? Government subsidizing medical expenses is a communist ideal.
    Nevertheless, the mechanism which drives corporations to seek profit is capitalism, as you know very well. You claim that people use drugs because government makes them affordable and you may have a point. I claim that corporations manipulate government to do this in order to make profits. It is the corporations and their profit motive - viz capitalism - that drives this.

What motivates "government" to permit corporations to kills its citizens for profit? The point about corruption and bribery is that it diverts government away from its proper objectives and manipulates government instead to act in the corrupt interests of corporations.

So this is not a case of government and communism, but a case of capitalism, corporate greed and corruption.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '17 15:27
    Nevertheless, the mechanism which drives corporations to seek profit is capitalism, as you know very well. You claim that people use drugs because government makes them affordable and you may have a point. I claim that corporations manipulate government to do this in order to make profits. It is the corporations and their profit motive - viz capitalism ...[text shortened]... ot a case of government and communism, but a case of capitalism, corporate greed and corruption.
    I'm glad to see you agree with the basic point of view with nevertheless.

I think both of us agree that big government is inherently evil. The only good government is a small government. I don't mind a government that doesn't try to manage the population. You would rather see a government so small it does not exist at all.

Big governments as we see today are evil.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Oct '17 15:45

I think both of us agree that big government is inherently evil. The only good government is a small government. I don't mind a government that doesn't try to manage the population. You would rather see a government so small it does not exist at all.

Without big corporations, there is no big government.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Oct '17 16:35

You have GOT to be kidding. Little government is what allowed the 19th century labor practices to continue well into century 20.

Little government is exactly what Trunp wants and now has knocked the EPA to figurhead status and the same now for the DEA and the department of education.

Big companies LOVE small government, let them do their evil deeds like these American big pharm companies like Cardinal Health. What an oxymoron Cardinal HEALTH.

So I guess since there were close to a half million killed or injured by guns and only half that number dead from Oxy OD, we can lay back and just let Cardinal Health and its buddies to rake in the billions while hundreds of millions of Oxy pills are foisted off on the public through unreputable script mills and unscrupulous so-called pharmacies.

Just how do you propose little government would be able to handle that kind of clear corruption? Big government just collected the bribe money and now here we are.
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    16 Oct '17 17:53
    Lobbying needs to be made a federal offense, for both lobbyists and those bribed by them.
  8. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    16 Oct '17 18:20

Your imaginative leaps are a bit weird.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Oct '17 18:25
    Originally posted by @vivify
    Lobbying needs to be made a federal offense, for both lobbyists and those bribed by them.
    And Gerrymandering. Both of those BAD politics.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree