1. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    03 Feb '21 19:51
    It wasn't moderated .
    The conversations would be a lot more lively and free and we weren't all afraid to speak our mind.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Feb '21 20:07
    @dood111 said
    It wasn't moderated .
    The conversations would be a lot more lively and free and we weren't all afraid to speak our mind.
    I think everyone is allowed to speak their mind. I think the issue is when people cross that line that posts get removed if that is what you are talking about.

-VR
  3. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    03 Feb '21 20:13
    @very-rusty said
    I think everyone is allowed to speak their mind. I think the issue is when people cross that line that posts get removed if that is what you are talking about.

-VR
    What line would that be? Calling someone a c#cksuk3r ?
    So what if they do?
  4. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    03 Feb '21 20:22
    @dood111 said
    What line would that be? Calling someone a c#cksuk3r ?
    So what if they do?
    You don't need to talk or write like a potty mouthed 9 year old to be "cool" You can get your point across just as well with out all that.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Feb '21 20:26
    @dood111 said
    It wasn't moderated .
    an ashole just mocked AOC for being a sexual assault survivor and an terrorist attack survivor. several asholes keep yelling Trump's lies even though they have been proven false. some ashole claimed neighborhoods go to hell when/if black families move in. Some threads start well enough and some asholes derail it with hateful rhetoric

You lie again. You aren't afraid of moderation or give a fuk about it. You asholes get one week ban for the most heinous, obvious bile and nothing otherwise and after the ban you come back fresh, ready to spew some more.
  6. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    03 Feb '21 20:29
    @mchill said
    You don't need to talk or write like a potty mouthed 9 year old to be "cool" You can get your point across just as well with out all that.
    Yeah yeah yeah how about if someone says they have noticed that the black and hispanic cities in America seem to have a lot of problems with crime?
  7. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 Feb '21 21:54
    @dood111 said
    Yeah yeah yeah how about if someone says they have noticed that the black and hispanic cities in America seem to have a lot of problems with crime?
    First responder says: crime of the kind you're talking about is poverty-related, and countries with efficient welfare safety nets see much less of it.

Second responder says: send them all back to their ancestor countries and give the real Americans back their rights.

First responder starts a debate, second responder gets moderated. If he doesn't, thread turns into yet another tedious string of white supremacy rubbish.

I'm a big fan of moderation.
  8. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    03 Feb '21 22:36
    @kewpie said
    I'm a big fan of moderation.
    I know you are, your type doesn't believe in free speech
  9. Joined
    28 Jul '07
    Moves
    03 Feb '21 22:38
    This site would be a whole cooler without... Dood111.
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    03 Feb '21 22:452 edits
    @dood111 [i]
    How do you define Kewpie's 'type'?
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Feb '21 22:49
    @Dood111
    So you figure it's ok say if a president says 'I am going to bomb your ass into kingdom come'.
  12. Joined
    27 Jan '21
    Moves
    03 Feb '21 22:55
    "Somebody" created a club on here for "Free Speech" but the moderator prevented the club from opening a forum.

Even some Liberals said it was a good idea for all of us to go their and fight and leave the debates forum.

It could still happen but I'm not doing it...(again)
  13. Joined
    27 Jan '21
    Moves
    03 Feb '21 22:57
    @dood111 said
    They call you a racist even though you're just saying facts. πŸ˜‰
  14. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 00:21
    @sonhouse said
    @Dood111
    So you figure it's ok say if a president says 'I am going to bomb your ass into kingdom come'.
    I don't have a problem with that.
    Did Trump say that?
    If he did then good on him.
    Takes me back to my days in the Strategic Air Command.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 00:23
    @Dood111
    Ah, another SAC trained killer, like meπŸ™‚ So you are ok with the US Nuking some country.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree