1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    11 Aug '18 15:03
    Now that something of genuine value has been found at Oak Island Nova Scotia (See Link) I have no doubt legions is idiot treasure hunters will descend on this once scenic island. This small island is being systematically ruined by heavy equipment, and stupid people with little respect for the environment. Untold millions of dollars have been spent digging up this island. JMHO - It's time to end these diggings and leave this island alone.

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/smallscreen/treasure-found-on-the-curse-of-oak-island-as-500-year-old-gemstone-uncovered/
  2. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    12 Aug '18 04:47
    The treasure was found long ago by one of the residents of the island. He spent his new found fortune slowly over time. Now all that is left is small pieces of things that fell out of pockets mistakenly.

This is all just a made for TV show. Remember Geraldo and the vault?
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    12 Aug '18 13:46
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Now that something of genuine value has been found at Oak Island Nova Scotia (See Link) I have no doubt legions is idiot treasure hunters will descend on this once scenic island. This small island is being systematically ruined by heavy equipment, and stupid people with little respect for the environment. Untold millions of dollars have been spent digging up ...[text shortened]... cs.com/smallscreen/treasure-found-on-the-curse-of-oak-island-as-500-year-old-gemstone-uncovered/
    LOL...TV plays too large a part in your life.
  4. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    12 Aug '18 13:57
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    LOL...TV plays too large a part in your life.
    Says the idiot with no life.🙄
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    12 Aug '18 15:38
    Originally posted by @kingdavid403
    Says the idiot with no life.🙄
    jealously will get you no where...😉
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Aug '18 16:33
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Now that something of genuine value has been found at Oak Island Nova Scotia (See Link) I have no doubt legions is idiot treasure hunters will descend on this once scenic island. This small island is being systematically ruined by heavy equipment, and stupid people with little respect for the environment. Untold millions of dollars have been spent digging up ...[text shortened]... cs.com/smallscreen/treasure-found-on-the-curse-of-oak-island-as-500-year-old-gemstone-uncovered/
    I find that the source of the treasure is the most interesting.

The Crusades produced untold wealth in Europe for those who plundered it. This created very wealthy individuals. Problem was, government within Europe felt threatened by their power, so they came after the loot, but they got away with their loot.

This is one of theories behind where the treasure came from. I think most agree the treasure was either there at one time or taken long ago by others.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree