1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 10:45
    In the past 50 years America has spent hundreds of billions of dollars on it's (so called) war on drugs. What has this accomplished? (aside from locking a lot of people up). After a half century, you can go to any big city, or small town and buy any drug you want. This silly policy is much like proabition in the 20's and 30's, which only served to enrich organized crime. Today our war on drugs only serves to do the same thing. Perhaps it's time to save the taxpayers some money, and admit these drug laws just don't work.
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 10:51
    Originally posted by bill718
    In the past 50 years America has spent hundreds of billions of dollars on it's (so called) war on drugs. What has this accomplished? (aside from locking a lot of people up). After a half century, you can go to any big city, or small town and buy any drug you want. This silly policy is much like proabition in the 20's and 30's, which only served to enrich org ...[text shortened]... haps it's time to save the taxpayers some money, and admit these drug laws just don't work.
    Without a shadow of a doubt.

Telling people to 'just say no' doesn't work. Never has done and never will.
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 10:52
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Without a shadow of a doubt.

Telling people to 'just say no' doesn't work. Never has done and never will.
    I think we're in the wrong forum.

Can you move us please Mods?
  4. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 10:57
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    I think we're in the wrong forum.

Can you move us please Mods?
    already done
  5. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 15:23
    Originally posted by bill718
    already done
    ...this is not debate worthy?

Does the old argument stand that while you make certain drugs illegal you close the eyes of the individual partaker to how much life or government sucks to matters like being caught. keeping drugs illegal keeps the emporer clothed.........

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree