Debates Forum

Debates Forum

Top 1%

Standard memberwhodey
Debates 17 Jul '18 03:37
  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    17 Jul '18 03:37
    https://www.msn.com/en-in/money/photos/the-20-richest-people-of-all-time/ss-BBsg8nX#image=21

    Above is a compilation of the all time rich guys in world history.

    Surprise, surprise! The richest top contenders were world despotic rulers.

    Isn't this what collectivism is all about, which is shrinking the top 1% to the top 0.0000001%?
  2. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Joined
    11 Dec '04
    Moves
    68868
    17 Jul '18 07:18
    Originally posted by @whodey
    https://www.msn.com/en-in/money/photos/the-20-richest-people-of-all-time/ss-BBsg8nX#image=21

    Above is a compilation of the all time rich guys in world history.

    Surprise, surprise! The richest top contenders were world despotic rulers.

    Isn't this what collectivism is all about, which is shrinking the top 1% to the top 0.0000001%?
    No.

    Getting an article about (rich) despotic rulers to be an attack on collectivism is so classic Whodey that it'ssort of funny. In a sad way.

    Shouldn't you working three jobs to help make America great again for the next generation?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    18 Jul '18 19:03
    Originally posted by @lundos
    No.

    Getting an article about (rich) despotic rulers to be an attack on collectivism is so classic Whodey that it'ssort of funny. In a sad way.

    Shouldn't you working three jobs to help make America great again for the next generation?
    Luckily, in this current economy I have the option of working those jobs is I so choose instead of being forced on food stamps.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52855
    18 Jul '18 23:56
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Luckily, in this current economy I have the option of working those jobs is I so choose instead of being forced on food stamps.
    Food stamps might taste good if cooked with garlic.
  5. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    19 Jul '18 15:42
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Food stamps might taste good if cooked with garlic.
    Nothing beats garlic food stampies baked for 15 mins in a risotto reduction.
Back to Top