1. Standard memberEndLame
    👌
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 11:142 edits
    @suzianne said
    Not really back.

Just couldn't resist a rather obvious retort.

And apparently give the resident p-i-t-a a reason to live.
    "How's tricks stranger?"

- Sin City
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Feb '23 04:311 edit
    @suzianne said
    Piss off, revisionist historian.
    No, I’m here to stay princess.

You’re an abusive troll who pretends to be leaving RHP, posting a virtue-signally GF letter-to-the-people eulogy about her pretend Walter Mitty lifestyle, but stays here lurking.

Then 40 days later you accidentally post and you lie about a homeless person who you’ve allegedly invited into your house who’s hacked into your laptop and RHP. What a load of crap that was. Then you accidentally post again … and now your little scam is up.

Thread 194565 what a crock that was!

So no, I won’t “piss off”… why don’t you do us all a favour and truly, once-and-for-all actually piss off. Your abuse outweighs the amusement you bring.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Feb '23 06:152 edits
    @suzianne said
    Not really back.
    Just lurking and forgot to switch accounts between thumbing and posting.
  4. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    03 Feb '23 07:17

Removed by poster

5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Feb '23 07:16
    @suzianne said
    Piss off, revisionist historian.
    Oh I’m lying am I.
    Would you like me to bump the post where you claimed that ?
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    07 Feb '23 21:52
    @athousandyoung said
    Maybe because the people getting killed were afraid of being killed if they cooperated.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/police-officer-exposed-as-serial-rapist-in-london-sentenced-to-life-in-prison/ar-AA17dghl?ocid=msedgdhp

ALondon police officer who “took monstrous advantage of women” hiding behind the badge has been sentenced to life in prison for sexually assaulting a dozen women over nearly two decades.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Feb '23 19:51
    @divegeester said
    No, I’m here to stay princess.

You’re an abusive troll who pretends to be leaving RHP, posting a virtue-signally GF letter-to-the-people eulogy about her pretend Walter Mitty lifestyle, but stays here lurking.

Then 40 days later you accidentally post and you lie about a homeless person who you’ve allegedly invited into your house who’s hacked into your laptop and ...[text shortened]... favour and truly, once-and-for-all actually piss off. Your abuse outweighs the amusement you bring.
    I'm thankful that I'm not limited in the way you are limited.

And to think you do it to yourself! Tragic.
  8. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    10 Feb '23 20:12
    @jj-adams said
    Hand the officer your license, etc, and be civil.
    No harm will come to you.
    Or, become hostile and aggressive and refuse to comply, then run away from five cops.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
    If you are black, you need to keep your hands on the steering wheel and make sure that you only get your license out once the officer asks for it. Be slow about it. Tell him where it is before you get it. If you just go for your license while the officer is approaching your car or before you are asked, you could easily be shot.
  9. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    10 Feb '23 20:40
    @endlame said
    Where are the anti cop threads?

5 of them beat to death a black man!

Oh...ya I forgot...
    The 5 cops are black.
    Nobody cares if it doesn't fit their anti white agenda.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/tyre-nichols-bodycam-memphis-authorities-release-video-deadly-traffic-stop
    This incident had nothing to do with race and everything to do with how some police departments, not all, are not properly training those who carry weapons. Some hiring practices in some communities have been criticized. Some police departments are not screening applicants properly and end up with individuals not suited to the job. Bottom line, beating an unarmed individual to death because they run away is not appropriate under any circumstances.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree