1. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    29 Aug '18 15:21
    Originally posted by @athousandyoung
    Felons cannot vote either which is one way that The Man keeps The People Down
    WRONG> http://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/felon-voting-rights.aspx
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    29 Aug '18 16:29
    Originally posted by @js357
    My point is actually more to get our claims to be verifiable. Being "fair" is too swuishy because it is arguable, whereas being a law violation would be more verifiable from court records. You are too suspicious of me, my point is more on your side in that the claim of unfairness is harder to agree on.
    OUR claims? Are you in prison? Anyway...so you have a problem with the laws as they are? You have no problem with suzy making unfounded claims?
  3. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    29 Aug '18 22:51
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    OUR claims? Are you in prison? Anyway...so you have a problem with the laws as they are? You have no problem with suzy making unfounded claims?
    You don’t get it when I support there being a foundation for positions, and I now conclude that you aren’t going to get it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree