Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Mar '19 15:45
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-mayor-urges-trump-to-sit-on-the-sidelines-in-the-smollett-case

It appears that the mayor of Chicago is blaming Trump for the Smollett outcome.

This keeps getting better and better.

Hilarious!

How many ways can these fools paint themselves as the clowns that they are?
  2. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    29 Mar '19 20:29
    @whodey said
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-mayor-urges-trump-to-sit-on-the-sidelines-in-the-smollett-case

It appears that the mayor of Chicago is blaming Trump for the Smollett outcome.

This keeps getting better and better.

Hilarious!

How many ways can these fools paint themselves as the clowns that they are?
    Surely no one here could possibly arrive at that conclusion. Only rational and logical thinkers abound here.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '19 12:24
    @averagejoe1 said
    Surely no one here could possibly arrive at that conclusion. Only rational and logical thinkers abound here.
    It's far worse than that. Rahm just got done condemning Smollett for his erroneous hate crime against Trump supporters that could have sparked riots and murder, but in the next breath, does the same thing by declaring Chicago as a "no Trump zone" and suggesting that it was really Trump's fault rather than Smollett.

Then I see the NAACP offering Smollett an award of some kind?

The Left has doubled down on insanity, race baiting, and flat our lying openly for all to see.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '19 13:02
    @whodey

Hopefully people will see this insanity and realize that Trump has been erroneously accused of being a white supremacist.

This entire Smollett fiasco was generated by such false claims.

But that is the joy of politics. No morality, nor right or wrong, just votes and power.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '19 13:14
    At this point, I think Chicago was better off when Al Capone ran it.

At least he opened soup kitchens for the poor and did not race bait and try to divide the country.
  6. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    30 Mar '19 19:46
    @whodey said
    It's far worse than that. Rahm just got done condemning Smollett for his erroneous hate crime against Trump supporters that could have sparked riots and murder, but in the next breath, does the same thing by declaring Chicago as a "no Trump zone" and suggesting that it was really Trump's fault rather than Smollett.

Then I see the NAACP offering Smollett an award of some k ...[text shortened]... d?

The Left has doubled down on insanity, race baiting, and flat our lying openly for all to see.
    It is the Order of the Day in a liberal world, that wrongdoers go unpunished. One might say it started with criminal Hillary, but it was way before that.

As to awards, how about Cortez receiving $10M from Netflix, and SomeBody has given Bernie 4 houses, which,I assure you, he could not have bought on his salaries, or his wife's, who is financially corrupt.

So, everybody, watch Smollett's career take off. A user, he got what he wanted. Liberals have no inkling how difficult all of this is to swallow for logical and rational people. No idea. Smollett is about to become quite rich, unless the Feds do their job (Mail Fraud, plain and simple) and lock him up. Ain't gonna happen. Do you think that when he is rich, he will give some back to folks who have less than he does? Maybe a 'fair share' would be in order. Naaa, I don't think so.,
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '19 20:47
    @averagejoe1 said
    It is the Order of the Day in a liberal world, that wrongdoers go unpunished. One might say it started with criminal Hillary, but it was way before that.

As to awards, how about Cortez receiving $10M from Netflix, and SomeBody has given Bernie 4 houses, which,I assure you, he could not have bought on his salaries, or his wife's, who is financially corrupt.

So ...[text shortened]... olks who have less than he does? Maybe a 'fair share' would be in order. Naaa, I don't think so.,
    I don't think they want people to believe he was innocent. No. In fact, I think the more blatantly guilty he looks the better. They just want to show the world that they are in control.

The message is, resistance is futile.
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    30 Mar '19 20:50
    @averagejoe1 said

So ...[text shortened]... olks who have less than he does? Maybe a 'fair share' would be in order. Naaa, I don't think so.,
    Why don't you ever call out corruption by conservatives? This is a serious question.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '19 20:53
    @vivify said
    Why don't you ever call out corruption by conservatives? This is a serious question.
    I have said in the past that if the Left were serious about going after Trump they would go after such corruption as Trump U. He stole that money from those kids and used his charity to buy off a judge to make it all go bye bye.

Instead, they engineer erroneous looney Russian conspiracies.

That tells me that they are not serious about taking him down.
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    30 Mar '19 21:231 edit
    @whodey said
    I have said in the past that if the Left were serious about going after Trump they would go after such corruption as Trump U. He stole that money from those kids and used his charity to buy off a judge to make it all go bye bye.

Instead, they engineer erroneous looney Russian conspiracies.

That tells me that they are not serious about taking him down.
    First of all, the "left" doesn't have their own select liberal law enforcement task force. It's not up to a political spectrum to stop corruption. Also, I could throw the same question back at you: why didn't the right go after Trump U?

Secondly how is the Russia scandal "looney"? U.S. intelligence confirmed Russian hacking and election interference (only for Trump to side with Putin in Helsinki). Was the CIA looney? What about Trump asking on live TV for Russia to hack into Hillary's email, only for that to happen the same say? All just hallucinations?

I do agree with you that liberals were FAR too slack on Hillary's corruption. If liberals were serious about corruption scandals, there's absolutely no way she should've been elected over Sanders. Choosing Hillary helped Trump win.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 02:42
    @vivify said
    God knows there's plenty of it.