Trump death threat to Biden. Crossing the line

Trump death threat to Biden. Crossing the line

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
44d
2 edits

@shavixmir said
Moron.
Do you comprehend what a credible threat is?
If someone had been hanged, it would no longer be a threat, would it?

Jesus Christ, why do I waste time on people like you?

A complete waste of Oxygen.
This idea Pence was going to be publicly hung is even worse than the idea that the protestors knew precisely what to do to interrupt the majic goobermint ceremonies which they'd simply move to a more secure location. Joe Biggs supposedly knew where to go, he knew it so well he got there by wandering out of the building.

As with the interruption of the majic ceremonies we simply ask shag doody for brains to, in his wildest dreams, explain literally how that scenario would play out.

Forget shatmixers attempts at humor, this is about to get funny, and the deeper it goes the more ludicrous and funnier it will get.

The floor is yours pseud boy.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
44d

@wajoma said
This idea Pence was going to be publicly hung is even worse than the idea that the protestors knew precisely what to do to interrupt the majic goobermint ceremonies which they'd simply move to a more secure location. Joe Biggs supposedly knew where to go, he knew it so well he got there by wandering out of the building.

As with the interruption of the majic ceremonies we s ...[text shortened]... and the deeper it goes the more ludicrous and funnier it will get.

The floor is yours pseud boy.

Keep on digging that hole of stupidity you are in.

You do realise that your narcissim shows up the size of uour damaged ego, don’t you.

It’s there on footage. Court case after court case. Republicans the day after comdemning that which everyone saw happening.

And you just float off in your bubble of moronity… byeeee

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
44d
1 edit

@shavixmir said

Keep on digging that hole of stupidity you are in.

You do realise that your narcissim shows up the size of uour damaged ego, don’t you.

It’s there on footage. Court case after court case. Republicans the day after comdemning that which everyone saw happening.

And you just float off in your bubble of moronity… byeeee
There's footage of Pence being dragged out to the make believe gallows?

This we gotta see shatmixer.

Haha, what did I tell you, the more he tries to explain the funnier it gets, much funnier than when he tries to be funny, 'aliens, anal probe' ho obvious 'anal incest with relatives dying of leukemia' ewww shag's trying to be edgy, we're impressed.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
44d

@wajoma said
There's footage of Pence being dragged out to the make believe gallows?

This we gotta see shatmixer.

Haha, what did I tell you, the more he tries to explain the funnier it gets.
Moron.

Seriously. You think it’s only a threat if it happens???

Fukking retard.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
44d
1 edit

@shavixmir said
Moron.

Seriously. You think it’s only a threat if it happens???

Fukking retard.
That's what we're trying to figure out shag, you say it was a credible threat, explain the scenario.

Were they going to abandon the fake gallows and construct an actual one? Would they put a bag over his head?.

C'mon, we want your details, if it's credible you'll have no problem saying how it might play out in a credible way, the credible threat, we won't laugh, promise.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
44d

@wajoma said
That's what we're trying to figure out shag, you say it was a credible threat, explain the scenario.

Were they going to abandon the fake gallows and construct an actual one? Would they put a bag over his head?.

C'mon, we want your details, if it's credible you'll have no problem saying how it might play out in a credible way, the credible threat, we won't laugh, promise.
Don’t be obnoxious.
You see, I don’t have to explain anything to you. The photos I posted say enough. The court cases say enough. The guilty verdicts say enough. The republicans (even trump) in the days after condemning the biolence say enough.

That you want to stay in your rabbit hole of ignorance is your choice. Stop thinking others are going to save you from your own stupidity.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
44d

@shavixmir said
Don’t be obnoxious.
You see, I don’t have to explain anything to you. The photos I posted say enough. The court cases say enough. The guilty verdicts say enough. The republicans (even trump) in the days after condemning the biolence say enough.

That you want to stay in your rabbit hole of ignorance is your choice. Stop thinking others are going to save you from your own stupidity.
Just messing with ya shag doody, we knew you couldn't do it.

No1 couldn't make up a credible scenario for them interrupting the majic ceremonies, so there was no way a moron like you was going to come up with a credible 'hang pence' story.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
44d

@wajoma said

No1 couldn't make up a credible scenario for them interrupting the majic ceremonies, so there was no way a moron like you was going to come up with a credible 'hang pence' story.
Retard.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
44d

@wajoma said

I suppose your kind could finally call it a win if you were given the actual blueprint for an actual successful insurrection, AKA a coup d'etat.

Ain't happenin', jackass. We depend on your incompetency and ineptitude.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
44d
4 edits

@suzianne said
I suppose your kind could finally call it a win if you were given the actual blueprint for an actual successful insurrection, AKA a coup d'etat.

You're 180 degrees out suziman, if 'your kind' could provide a credible blueprint of an actual insurrection that would be considered a loss.

But after 4 years??? nothing close, about the best evidence of a full blown insurrection was Tarrio (who was not there) blurting out on communications that he had to know were monitored 'Don't leave." That's it, that's the whole plan.

Not:

A/ x and y assemble at rendezvous point Echo Charlie.
B/ Wait for reinforcements to arrive from he North West quadrant.
C/ At zero 30 hours proceed to rally point Charlie Delta
etc, etc

You know, like actual plans. Totally non-existent.

That's what I've been jerking shag doody's strings about, some kind of credible scenario.

He, of course, had nothing.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
44d

@suzianne said

I guess Jan 6th will go down in history as America's Beer Hall Putsch - an attempt to seize power by disrupting the normal order.

The plan was simply to halt the election process and raise enough doubt so that the Supreme Court could intervene (as SCOTUS did when they stopped the Florida recount) and then eventually throw things into the House where Trump would have been elected.

All this WITHOUT creating an evidence trail that would swiftly land them in jail if it failed.

I'm not sure what the odds of success were, but Trump had lost already so it didn't matter to him. Even 5-10% likelihood of success was better than nothing.

The plan was executed and failed. What if it had succeeded? Civil War, probably.

I live a few hours south of the capitol and was hanging out in libertarian circles at the time, so I heard vague rumblings about 'a plan' to 'stop the steal.'

I thought it was just talk and didn't get really concerned until Jan 5th when I heard some people were going up. I thought some of us should go up and oppose - physically if necessary. But it was too late - family duties, got kids, etc. I distinctly remember the thought crossing my mind that I needed to grab a gun and head up there to prevent ... whatever it was.

A local libertarian I know went up for the thing, got inside the building and took video. He posted about it on YoutTube (look up The Pragmatic Constitutionalist if you want.) Funny guy. Good voice. Trumpet player.

But for Joe Biden's next inauguration (he's going to win by a landslide), I'll have the car packed.

Try it again you MF's.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
44d

@wajoma said
People died.

D

Moves
44d

@divegeester said
People died.
Google says: Within 36 hours, five people died: one was shot by Capitol Police, another died of a drug overdose, and three died of natural causes, including a police officer.

D

Moves
44d

I bet you laughed when Kathy Griffin held up a severed 'Trump head', or when Johhny Depp said something about assasinating a president, or when Madonna spoke about blowing up the white house, blah blah. Double standards. No one takes you seriously.

Lake Como

Moves
44d
1 edit

@divegeester said
Is it a call out to his troops to try to get them to attack President Biden?

He’s selling Bibles now as well as sneakers and goodness knows what else.

American politics is going to be a circus for the world to watch this year.
I would rather watch a circus, than watch mortal Hell being brought down upon our country.
Note how you liberals will not respond to the post of JJ just above about your fellow liberals, wanting to rain hell down on our country.