1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    02 Aug '16 09:16
    http://latest.com/2016/08/twitter-hilariously-mocks-trump-trying-to-weasel-out-of-debates-with-trumpdebateexcuses/
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    02 Aug '16 22:233 edits
    I don't know...Trump did phenomenally well in debates (as far as appealing to the audience). In fact, even when he was booed once, he still won the state the debate was held in.

By now, Trump should be well aware that he can win debates with stage presence alone. I doubt he's actually afraid of Hillary, who has a rather weak stage presence (perceived as "frigid" "shrill", etc.).
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Aug '16 22:42
    Just think, 97 more days of Trump bashing then its all Hillary bashing for the next 4 years!

I can hardly wait.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    02 Aug '16 23:41
    Originally posted by vivify
    I don't know...Trump did phenomenally well in debates (as far as appealing to the audience). In fact, even when he was booed once, he still won the state the debate was held in.

By now, Trump should be well aware that he can win debates with stage presence alone. I doubt he's actually afraid of Hillary, who has a rather weak stage presence (perceived as "frigid" "shrill", etc.).
    yes, in the freak show that was the republican "debate".

this time it is 1v1 and clinton will destroy him.

"I doubt he's actually afraid of Hillary"
    he is the guy who didn't know russia already invaded ukraine going up against a career politician. all she has to do is calling him out on his lack of policy on anything, backed by no facts and to do it with simple enough words to bait him into losing it on stage.
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    02 Aug '16 23:531 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanziall she has to do is calling him out on his lack of policy on anything, backed by no facts and to do it with simple enough words to bait him into losing it on stage.[/b]
    You mean the same exact tactics all the other "career politicians" Trump destroyed used?

There's also a huge difference this time: his opponent has been proven a liar by the FBI. Trump could absolutely bury her with a few well-placed zingers (which he's good at), especially now, since the FBI report is still fairly recent.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    02 Aug '16 23:571 edit
    You mean the same exact tactics all the other "career politicians" Trump destroyed used?

There's also a huge difference this time: his opponent has been proven a liar by the FBI. Trump could absolutely bury her with a few well-placed zingers (which he's good at), especially now, since the FBI report is still fairly recent.
    dude, he destroyed cruz, rubio and jeb

"There's also a huge difference this time: his opponent has been proven a liar by the FBI. "
    between hillary lying and trump lying there is no contest.

EDIT: also there is one particular public for the republican crap fest. the whole nation is watching the presidential debate.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Aug '16 00:101 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    dude, he destroyed cruz, rubio and jeb

"There's also a huge difference this time: his opponent has been proven a liar by the FBI. "
    between hillary lying and trump lying there is no contest.
    "between hillary lying and trump lying there is no contest"

I totally agree with you...Lets just go ahead and put that statement into context, shall we?

https://www.facebook.com/wesley.davis.3762/videos/1154437641283093/

Yeeeeeah, like both of us stated, CLEARLY no contest.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '16 00:17
    Originally posted by joe shmo

I totally agree with you...Lets just go ahead and put that statement into context, shall we?

how about you link each candidate's politifact page instead of ANOTHER email video. again.

seems the only thing you can find on clinton is that she lied about some emails.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Aug '16 00:282 edits
    how about you link each candidate's politifact page instead of ANOTHER email video. again.

seems the only thing you can find on clinton is that she lied about some emails.
    What was the level of classification of a portion of those emails as reported under sworn testimony by the Intellegence Community Inspector General, David McCullough? I repeat, because your reading comprehension is abysmal: What was the level of classification of a portion of those emails as reported under sworn testimony by the Intellegence Community Inspector General, David McCullough?

Exactly... I don't bother looking for anything else, becuase that is literally all the information he needs to win any debate with that criminal.

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!...
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Aug '16 00:58

If you recall, when Kasich dropped out of the race and there was nothing but Trump and Cruz, Trump refused to debate anymore.

I think once Trump was up in the polls over Cruz, he did not see the benefit to debating him anymore.

In the case of Hillary, Trump never had the intention of beating her to begin with. His role was just to prevent Cruz from winning the nomination and then the Oval Office, both of which would have happened had the Clintons not convinced Trump to run.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Aug '16 01:42

Laughable. Party-line ideologues, following the Republican-drawn narrative.
    Thinking for themselves isn't their strong suit.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Aug '16 01:45

And even that's not true.

Stop ceding ground to the ones who can't think for themselves.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Aug '16 01:461 edit
    What was the level of classification of a portion of those emails as reported under sworn testimony by the Intellegence Community Inspector General, David McCullough? I repeat, because your reading comprehension is abysmal: [b]What was the level of classification of a portion of those emails as reported under sworn testimony by the Intellegence Community In ...[text shortened]... tion he needs to win any debate with that criminal.

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!...
    Oh, you mean yet another Republican ideologue?

Right, totally believable. Not.

Why don't you repeat it another dozen times?

It seems that's all any of you have to do to get the Party-faithful chanting. Thinking for yourselves not required. At all.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Aug '16 01:54
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Oh, you mean yet another Republican ideologue?

Right, totally believable. Not.

Why don't you repeat it another dozen times?

It seems that's all any of you have to do to get the Party-faithful chanting. Thinking for yourselves not required. At all.
    And you are proud of Hillary and the DNC, are you not?
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Aug '16 01:55
    Originally posted by whodey
    If you recall, when Kasich dropped out of the race and there was nothing but Trump and Cruz, Trump refused to debate anymore.

I think once Trump was up in the polls over Cruz, he did not see the benefit to debating him anymore.

In the case of Hillary, Trump never had the intention of beating her to begin with. His role was just to prevent Cruz from win ...[text shortened]... the Oval Office, both of which would have happened had the Clintons not convinced Trump to run.
    There are nut-jobs, those who have to be told what to think, and then there is bat-**** crazy.

Which are you?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree