Trump inaugural fund / Here we go again!

Trump inaugural fund / Here we go again!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
14 Dec 18

Another day. Another federal investigation

The Wall Street Journal is reporting there are 50+ million dollars unaccounted for from the Trump inaugural fund. The inaugural committee, which was registered as a nonprofit organization, has publicly accounted for only $61 million of the $103 million it spent, according to the Journal, but it hasn’t disclosed expense details, according to tax filings. As a nonprofit, it’s required to publicly identify its top five vendors. The investigation started after authorities conducted raids on former Trump attorney Michael Cohen’s home and business last April, the Journal reported.

Cliche not included, due to the fact I've run out of them !

https://www.daytondailynews.com/news/national/wsj-federal-prosecutors-open-criminal-probe-into-trump-inaugural-fund-spending/HY0qshCmUIzu0esFbaRB7H/

Moves
14 Dec 18

@mchill said
Another day. Another federal investigation

The Wall Street Journal is reporting there are 50+ million dollars unaccounted for from the Trump inaugural fund. The inaugural committee, which was registered as a nonprofit organization, has publicly accounted for only $61 million of the $103 million it spent, according to the Journal, but it hasn’t disclosed expense details, acc ...[text shortened]... j-federal-prosecutors-open-criminal-probe-into-trump-inaugural-fund-spending/HY0qshCmUIzu0esFbaRB7H/
Ok...so it's official: Donald Trump makes Richard Nixon look like a saint.

My word! This is lunacy.

m

Moves
14 Dec 18

@mchill

I have been curious for some time what Trump is in this for.
It has been said many times that Donald is in this for Donald.
So exactly does this mean ?

Some thoughts....
- when Trump leaves office (I won't speculate when), his brand, the Trump brand will be worthless. Toast !!
- he will have to come out of the presidency with something !!
- meaning he will use the presidency to enrich himself.
- does he have a model to follow in this regard ?
- how about Putin ?? Rumored to be worth $200B.
- how did Putin get to be this wealthy ?
- did he start a company ? Like Microsoft ?Amazon ? Apple ? Is Putin an entrepreneur ?
- or did he just pilfer from the state ?

Trump is in this for Trump !!
That he is being investigated for post election activity is a major development !!

Stay tuned.

Lake Como

Moves
14 Dec 18

@wolfe63 said
Ok...so it's official: Donald Trump makes Richard Nixon look like a saint.

My word! This is lunacy.
This is peanuts when you look at the huge Clinton fortune. Didn’t come from book sales. Only through crime that be amassed.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Dec 18

@averagejoe1 said
This is peanuts when you look at the huge Clinton fortune. Didn’t come from book sales. Only through crime that be amassed.
Whataboutism is so yesterday.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 Dec 18

@AverageJoe1
Clinton's 240 odd mil V however many BILLION Trump claims? Why don't you just admit Trump IS a crim?