1. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 07:37
    From the perspective that Clinton's presidency was mired with scandal and controversy and claims of nefarious clandestine activities, yet they could not dislodge slick Willy from office.

Is Trump's presidency going to be a similar thrill ride?
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 08:164 edits
    Originally posted by @kmax87
    From the perspective that Clinton's presidency was mired with scandal and controversy and claims of nefarious clandestine activities, yet they could not dislodge slick Willy from office.

Is Trump's presidency going to be a similar thrill ride?
    Excuse me - Bill Clinton's womanizing activities did not extend to using the most filthy language of any President in history, firing an FBI director to stop an investigation of him, attacking the Justice Department on a weekly basis, using the oval office to enrich himself and his children, alienating our European, Canadian Mexican allies and trading partners, becoming besties with the leaders with North Korea, and Russia, lying about building a wall on our southern border, inviting high ranking Russians into the oval office and giving away our most top secret intelligence information, giving the nod to taking little kids away from their mothers and locking them in cages, and setting up hundreds of offshore shell corporations to not only hide his income from the IRS, but his many dealings with Russia. Bill Clinton was no saint, I'll agree, but there is very little these two have in common.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 08:31
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Excuse me - Bill Clinton's womanizing activities did not extend to using the most filthy language of any President in history, firing an FBI director to stop an investigation of him, attacking the Justice Department on a weekly basis, using the oval office to enrich himself and his children, alienating our European, Canadian Mexican allies and trading partne ...[text shortened]... ussia. Bill Clinton was no saint, I'll agree, but there is very little these two have in common.
    If you have a problem with shell corporations you had better start at home.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-delaware-bullock-specialreport-idUSKCN10Z1OH

Nobody cares about filthy language. People care about policy, but only if they know policy has to change. BTW, does Mueller have access to Trump's tax records? Why so little talk about his taxes he said he would release and then reneged after elected? Seems like the fake news is on his side instead of against as he claims.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree