1. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    08 Jan '18 09:161 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Oh this takes the cake. So the US needs to get used to the fact that the US is falling behind the rest of the world and that they are a spoilt child?

Here is an idea, why don't you Europeans keep your Nobel Peace Prizes and fight your own damn wars like in Libya for a change! And yes Barak Obama, it really was a war.

It must be nice spending all you ...[text shortened]... ll the sexual predators from the US like Polanski and Weinstein cuz they fit right in it seems.
    Aw, look at the spoilt child throwing a biggie tantrum because he doesn't like all those meanie words! Were you getting all red in the face and stomping your feet when you wrote that?

Something about the Nobel Peace price (myohmy, that one really hurt you on a personal level, didn't it?), something about Libya, naturally everything about Obama, something about the USA's military might (here's an idea: convince your leader to spend significantly less money on the military and use all that money to improve education 😲. But last I heard the Big Bully wanted to increase military spending), something about reheating ovens (well hello there, mr. Godwin! And how are you this fine day?), something about sexual predators from American Hollywood and somehow turning that against Europe... 😵

You haven't quite nailed the self reflecting bit yet, Whodey.

Now go stand in the corner, because no-one likes a tantrum.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree