1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    03 Nov '23 15:452 edits
    @suzianne said
    And the grift goes on...

I remember seeing him come down that escalator to announce he was running in 2016, and thought, "what a goober, no one's gonna vote for the obvious con man." Seven years later, he's running again, and the American people have apparently gotten no smarter. We can't get fooled again.
    You must have missed the train, Suzianne. Success all around. You seem upset. YOu don't think he can do it again? And while he is there, he will straighten Xi and Putin out. If he does not get there, you will have the milquetoast democrats still marching while Xi and Putin ravage the next countries that they have in mind. They are scared of Trump....not of Biden.
    Do you faeries think that we should not make Putin and Xi scared of us? I believe that you think that.

PS: We can't believe you toss the word grift around
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Nov '23 17:401 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    You must have missed the train, Suzianne. Success all around. You seem upset. YOu don't think he can do it again? And while he is there, he will straighten Xi and Putin out. If he does not get there, you will have the milquetoast democrats still marching while Xi and Putin ravage the next countries that they have in mind. They are scared of Trump....not of Biden.
    ...[text shortened]... cared of us? I believe that you think that.

No, after Helsinki, no I do NOT think Putin is "scared of Trump".

Trump acted towards Putin like a whipped puppy.

What a joke.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Nov '23 17:44
    @mott-the-hoople said
    yeah lets just play like this is not the democrats abusing the justice system to attack their political opponents
    Just wait until your daddy gets into the WH again.

It'll be Night of the Long Knives all over again.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Nov '23 17:451 edit
    @jj-adams said
    Bank statements and documented meetings with Joe and Hunter meeting business partners aren't evidence?
    Bank statements?

"Documented" meetings?

You're kidding, right?

Where's all of Comer's witnesses?
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Nov '23 17:48
    @averagejoe1 said
    Settle, Kewpie. You all are chastising our god-king at every turn, and this post can certainly be met with a whataboutism.......How can I justify it? I justify this because you stoop to suggesting fraud by Trump, who is doing much the same as Biden is doing. It is like you are saying your guy's activities are OK, but Trump's are not.
    You can't have your cake a ...[text shortened]... aid him for it. Or, Kewpie, what DID he do? Kewpie.
    Ohhhh, why don't libs answer questions.
    Are you nuts?

Trump's middle name should be fraud.

That family is like "Fraud R Us".

Funny that you actually can't see Trump's corruption. Head in the sand.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Nov '23 18:18
    @mchill said
    Trump’s eldest sons claimed on Thursday that they had no knowledge of the financial statements at the heart of the family’s $250m fraud trial.

I find it galling to listen to the Donald Trump and his kids brandishing their Wharton Business School credentials in public, but in a courtroom, on a witness stand claiming they had no knowledge of the financial details of the compa ...[text shortened]... rk.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/nov/02/donald-trump-jr-day-two-testimony-fraud-trial
    "Trump kids plead ignorance"

From what I saw, they don't have to plead.

It's genetic.

Ivanka's still crying to the judge to excuse her from testifying against daddy.

It's not working.
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    03 Nov '23 22:27
    @averagejoe1 said
    ...[text shortened]... cared of us? I believe that you think that.

Ah, just like he straightened out Kim Jong Un and Iran’s Mullahs, eh?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Nov '23 04:11
    @Suzianne
    And the people in his cult don't even care that the folks adoring him when he came down that escalator were all actors paid 50 bucks to feign adoration.....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree