1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 13:52
    'It' being the ability of doing his job as POTUS at G20, already canceled a meeting with SC and Putin. New charges against Cohen are rattling Trump like none other.

His lies are catching up with him and in January, it will heat up even further when the House reverts to Dem power, 39 or 40 seats won and they WILL pursue Trump with a vengeance and all the Republicans on the planet cannot protect Trump now.
    He is as corrupt a POTUS as has EVER been elected and his past is coming back to bite him in the ass.

He can't do his job as POTUS right now, think what is going to happen in January.

I just hope he doesn't turn total rogue and start a war somewhere.

If he does I hope his generals have enough balls to say no.

And maybe even the republican senate may come to their senses and accept the idea which they should have accepted all along, Trump is not worth to be POTUS and even if we have to put up with Pence for 2 years, that would be better than the elephant in the china shop that is Trump. Forget PP tapes, that is NOTHING compared to the actual corruption he has done. Like the Trump Tower Moscow deal that went on way past January and that deal ended very conveniently the day the Russians started their cyber attack on Hillary's emails. No coincidence. It was decided the Moscow Tower deal was too big a political liability and they switched over to the cyber attack (Russian's)
    Now T Jr is also in trouble. Manafort is destined for a pardon but clearly not Cohen who has totally flipped and that is just for starters. Trumps CFO has also flipped and he has information even more damaging than Cohen, which is bad enough by itself for danger to Trump.

Trump's days as POTUS is numbered.

The only question is, when impeachment starts for real, which cannot be stopped by the Senate, will Republican senators jump ship and realize Trump will be a political liability which he has already proven by his massive losses in the House. Republicans have to be looking at their prospects for 2020 and may throw Trump under the bus to save their own careers. That would be the hope anyway. Otherwise their entire house may fall and the republican party may be a thing of the past and real work can begin to make the US a real democracy which is is definitely not now due to voter suppression and gerrymandering where the minority can win just like Trump who lost by MILLIONS of votes in 2016 but is now POTUS anyway.

Trump did not even WANT to win. All he wanted for real was the fame of running and getting back to his stupid TV show, now he is even bitching about being stiffed for the Nobel Prize, like he would EVER be a candidate for THAT. And he is pissed at not getting the Emmy for 'the Apprentice'. That is all on the record for you ultra right wingnuts. Trump, YOU ARE FIRED.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 16:03
    @sonhouse
    Wrong bloody tense there my friend...

Anyhoo: “Probably the greatest trade deal ever..”

Somebody should shove a sock down the man’s throat. He’s starting to lose his one redeeming quality (obnoxiously amusing) and he’s getting in my tits.
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 16:26
    Oh, I get it! I am a very good developer, happily living my life, when I see
    our Country going in the wrong direction (to put it mildly). Against all
    odds, I decide to run for President & continue to run my business - very
    legal & very cool, talked about it on the campaign trail... Lightly looked at
    doing a building somewhere in Russia. Put up zero money, zero
    guarantees and didn’t do the project. Witch Hunt! ~ Donald J. Trump
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 16:361 edit
    Chopper talk...

Right... sorry to puke trump up again... but what the FFing hell are all these interviews with something like a helicopter noise in the background???

And if that said heli is making so much nouse, why isn’t trump’s hair blowing all over the place.

Now, I be but a lowly civil servant, but when I get phoned (generally by people whining about lamp posts, privacy or a need for sex-ed) I walk away from the noise (generally people complaining about lamp posts, privacy or football) or I tell them to turn the FFing radio off / down.

He’s the bloody president!
    God damn... he needs to grow some bloody balls.
    Hoe hard can it be to tell the pilot: “Turn off the FFing blades or I’ll feed you to Mueller!”?

Edit: here’s an example.
    YouTube
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 18:29
    @shavixmir said
    Chopper talk...

Right... sorry to puke trump up again... but what the FFing hell are all these interviews with something like a helicopter noise in the background???

And if that said heli is making so much nouse, why isn’t trump’s hair blowing all over the place.

Now, I be but a lowly civil servant, but when I get phoned (generally by people whining about lamp post ...[text shortened]... Fing blades or I’ll feed you to Mueller!”?

Edit: here’s an example.
    https://youtu.be/l6SpoMrEo6I
    Helicopter noise ??
    I thought that was an illegal alien mowing the lawn. 😛
  6. Germany
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 18:34
    @handyandy said
    Oh, I get it! I am a very good developer, happily living my life, when I see
    our Country going in the wrong direction (to put it mildly). Against all
    odds, I decide to run for President & continue to run my business - very
    legal & very cool, talked about it on the campaign trail... Lightly looked at
    doing a building somewhere in Russia. Put up zero money, zero
    guarantees and didn’t do the project. Witch Hunt! ~ Donald J. Trump
    "I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!" - Donald J. Trump
  7. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 18:49
    @sonhouse said
    'It' being the ability of doing his job as POTUS at G20, already canceled a meeting with SC and Putin. New charges against Cohen are rattling Trump like none other.

His lies are catching up with him and in January, it will heat up even further when the House reverts to Dem power, 39 or 40 seats won and they WILL pursue Trump with a vengeance and all the Republicans on th ...[text shortened]... or 'the Apprentice'. That is all on the record for you ultra right wingnuts. Trump, YOU ARE FIRED.
    He is as corrupt a POTUS as has EVER been elected and his past is coming back to bite him in the ass.

The Brit's have a saying about it. "The truth will out!"
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 20:11
    @mghrn55 said
    Helicopter noise ??
    I thought that was an illegal alien mowing the lawn. 😛
    Hahaa.

Classic.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree