1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 12:36
    @averagejoe1 said
    How is parading in the street a job? Do they get permission from their employers (they pretty much all work for somebody) to parade and scream when no one is listening?
    I cannot imagine knowing someone that is doing that . Do you know someone who is doing that? Someone who is supporting rapists and murderers? A simple question, not meant to be combative.
    Let's see... "supporting a rapist"... How much DID you contribute to Trump's "campaign" just this year alone?
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 14:38
    @suzianne said
    Let's see... "supporting a rapist"... How much DID you contribute to Trump's "campaign" just this year alone?
    My my, here’s the ‘you’ thingy again. I assume you refer to the raping society, the raping mantra, of Hamas? It is part of their culture. We frown a bit on rape in our culture. We frown on people that do it.
    Settle. Maybe ponder a bit?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Apr '24 00:061 edit
    @AverageJoe1
    Tell me why none of Thump's family never showed to at least show moral support in his first felony trial? And that is not to mention the ONE person supporting your god outside the court house and NOBODY else in the entire country protesting his trial in front of any courthouse in the entire US.
    And of course you say he never lies, but yesterday he posted on his so called "Truth'' social about the THOUSANDS of Thump supporters being stopped by cops from protesting, there was a video of the road in front of that courthouse had barely any traffic unlike what he puked out in his so called post.
    Can you explain that? Some 88,000 Thump voters in Manhattan and ONE person shows up?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree