1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Jul '18 10:30
    Firstly why doesn’t he just get a decent haircut and go for the more dignified white/grey look. That would be a start.

Then maybe learn to talk without pulling that funny mouth shape you get when you grab someone’s face and pinch it in. He looks like tweety-pie and I just can’t get past it.

I bet there’s a WhatsApp group where all the other world leaders post memes about him.
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    01 Jul '18 12:25
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of th ...[text shortened]... led, they just killed us.

Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America
    Play this video on Youtube. Be sure to change the speed to 0.5, so that what he says matches the way he says it. It's art.

YouTube
  3. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    01 Jul '18 12:28
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Firstly why doesn’t he just get a decent haircut and go for the more dignified white/grey look. That would be a start.

Then maybe learn to talk without pulling that funny mouth shape you get when you grab someone’s face and pinch it in. He looks like tweety-pie and I just can’t get past it.

I bet there’s a WhatsApp group where all the other world leaders post memes about him.
    I'm desperately hoping that Mueller finds evidence that Trump won through cheating.

Because, the "alternative fact" would implicate that a numbed stupidity pervades within our mass population.

This diplomatic egg on my country's face will stain...and take many years to fade. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  4. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    01 Jul '18 12:34
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    Play this video on Youtube. Be sure to change the speed to 0.5, so that what he says matches the way he says it. It's art.

[youtube]Elhyo-_fR0E[/youtube]
    Even worse than that incomprehensible trumpian yakking...is the grey-haired guy in the upper left-hand corner of the screen. His head-tilted to the side, as if he were listening to some brilliant oration by Aristotle.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Jul '18 14:33
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    Even worse than that incomprehensible trumpian yakking...is the grey-haired guy in the upper left-hand corner of the screen. His head-tilted to the side, as if he were listening to some brilliant oration by Aristotle.
    Slowed down half, he sounds like a drunk grousing at a bar๐Ÿ™‚

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree