Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    27 May '18 19:04
    Without Googling it, say if the following was said by Homer Simpson or Donald Trump:

    1) They don’t write good. They don’t know how to write good.

    2) I’m asking because I’m supposed to care about things.

    3) Facts are meaningless – you could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true.

    4) Because they’re stupid, that’s why. That’s why everybody does everything.

    5) America’s health care system is second only to Japan, Canada, Sweden, Great Britain, well…all of Europe. But you can thank your lucky stars we don’t live in Paraguay!

    6) It’s like something out of that “twilighty” show about that zone.

    7) We’ll die together, like a father and son should.

    8) Number one: why aren't they fighting for their country? And number two, I don't want these people coming over here.

    9) The point is, you can never be too greedy.

    10) I love the poorly educated.
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    27 May '18 19:04
    Answers:

    1) Trump
    2) Homer
    3) Homer
    4) Homer
    5) Homer
    6) Trump
    7) Homer
    8)Trump
    9) Trump
    10) Trump

    Quote sources:
    Trump - http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/entertainment/people/donald-trump-quotes-57213#dPWifczayJ2oAyQj.99
    https://www.shortlist.com/news/the-50-most-ridiculous-trump-quotes-ever/54443
    https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/wild-donald-trump-quotes/16/

    Homer - http://all-funny.info/homer-simpson-stupidest-sayings-and-quotes
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    27 May '18 19:451 edit
    Originally posted by @vivify
    Without Googling it, say if the following was said by Homer Simpson or Donald Trump:

    1) They don’t write good. They don’t know how to write good.

    2) I’m asking because I’m supposed to care about things.

    3) Facts are meaningless – you could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true.

    4) Because they’re stupid, that’s why. That’s why eve ...[text shortened]... g over here.

    9) The point is, you can never be too greedy.

    10) I love the poorly educated.
    The funny part is, the Simpsons predicted Trump would win the Presidency and the Left still can't believe he won.

    Now who is the dumb arse?
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    27 May '18 19:46
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Now who is the dumb arse?
    Anyone who voted for him.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    27 May '18 19:49
    Originally posted by @vivify

    1) Trump
    2) Homer
    3) Homer
    4) Homer
    5) Homer
    6) Trump
    7) Homer
    8)Trump
    9) Trump
    10) Trump
    The Homer quotes will probably be plagiarised by Trump at some point!
  6. SubscriberBigDoggProblem
    Just...the Dogg
    bigdogghouse.com/RHP
    Joined
    26 Nov '04
    Moves
    121769
    27 May '18 19:53
    Originally posted by @vivify
    Without Googling it, say if the following was said by Homer Simpson or Donald Trump:

    1) They don’t write good. They don’t know how to write good.

    2) I’m asking because I’m supposed to care about things.

    3) Facts are meaningless – you could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true.

    4) Because they’re stupid, that’s why. That’s why eve ...[text shortened]... g over here.

    9) The point is, you can never be too greedy.

    10) I love the poorly educated.
    That's easy. The Homers are the ones that are funny.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    27 May '18 21:15
    Not to worry, I hear Mueller has indicted Homer regarding the insider knowledge that Trump would be elected someday.

    I suspect some sort of cartoon collusion is going on here.

    This is a serious matter.

    Any day now................
  8. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    281496
    27 May '18 22:30
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Not to worry, I hear Mueller has indicted Homer regarding the insider knowledge that Trump would be elected someday.

    I suspect some sort of cartoon collusion is going on here. So. Is Homer a Russian plant or a CIA/FBI plant?

    This is a serious matter.

    Any day now................
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81346
    27 May '18 22:41
    Originally posted by @kquinn909
    woops
  10. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56302
    28 May '18 16:20
    Originally posted by @vivify
    Anyone who voted for him.
    Ooooh, classic!
Back to Top