1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 18:25
    AT the rally talk, Trump KNEW there were people there with real weapons, AR15's and the like and flagpoles sharpened into spears, but wanted the crowd bigger and those folks did not want to go through the metal detectors but Trump wanted a bigger crowd and told the secret service to "remove the mags' meaning the metal detectors so he KNEW this was an ARMED insurrection not a bunch of peaceful protestors only interested in dialog.
    This is the direct evidence given in sword testimony as we speak on the emergency meeting of the investigatory hearings.
    It was also reported Trump demanded to go to the capitol to be with his troops (the insurrectionists) but the head of his security said no, there is no safe access, and Trump grabbed the steering wheel and said I am the fukking PRESIDENT, take me to the capitol and the agent said take your hands off the steering wheel we are going to the white house. Then Trump grabbed for the agent's throat.
    It was also testified seeing with her own eyes plates broken on the floor of the oval office and ketchup on the walls where Trump had a temper tantrum because he was told there was no election fraud by his own staff.
    And Bill Barr testified about violent behavior of Trump when Barr said he understood he (Trump) was not pleased with his service and said I will submit my resignation and Trump hit the table hard enough to shake the thing, I ACCEPT.

All you right wingers need to know just how unhinged your hero is.
    This is not the behavior of a person fit to be SCOTUS.
    I just wish he HAD convinced the SS to get him to the capitol, it would have been the biggest mistake legally speaking of his life.
    But his SS saved his sorry ass.
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 18:35
    @sonhouse

😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 19:41
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @sonhouse

😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴
    Not bothered that you have been duped by the tangarine nightmare from corruptville?
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 20:18
    My Granny Plum would say that Sonhouse is mad as a hatter.
  5. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 21:43
    @sonhouse said
    AT the rally talk, Trump KNEW there were people there with real weapons, AR15's and the like and flagpoles sharpened into spears, but wanted the crowd bigger and those folks did not want to go through the metal detectors but Trump wanted a bigger crowd and told the secret service to "remove the mags' meaning the metal detectors so he KNEW this was an ARMED insurrection not a ...[text shortened]... t would have been the biggest mistake legally speaking of his life.
    Source and videos or it didn't happen
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 22:13
    @sonhouse said
    AT the rally talk, Trump KNEW there were people there with real weapons, AR15's and the like and flagpoles sharpened into spears, but wanted the crowd bigger and those folks did not want to go through the metal detectors but Trump wanted a bigger crowd and told the secret service to "remove the mags' meaning the metal detectors so he KNEW this was an ARMED insurrection not a ...[text shortened]... t would have been the biggest mistake legally speaking of his life.
    I hope the lady spends her money wisely
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 01:351 edit
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    All you stinking fukkers need do is hook up MSNBC and watch the hearings but of course you want to stick your head in the sand going NYA NYA NYA I can't hear you.
    What I wrote was the direct testimony UNDER OATH by Hutchison, Mark Meadows gal friday, in on EVERYTHING including in back of the stage when that fukhead Trump gave his speech. She went to Mark Meadows and said, they have weapons, he didn't even bother to respond, because he already knew.
    But hey zombies, hide your heads in the sand, historians are not going to be gentle with you fukheads, unless Trump actually wins again.
  8. Joined
    15 Jul '10
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 13:08
    @sonhouse said
    They are all crooks, our political system is a joke.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 13:261 edit
    @SERGEANTPMAIN
    So for you, anyone just applying for candidacy should be stopped because just applying means they are crooked?
    Besides, crooked is one thing, like getting money on the side because of your office but Trump is on another level of crooked altogether, he was FINE with destroying our system of democracy completely and installing himself as king Donald.
    That is a tad bit different than just being crooked.
    But of course he was king of crooked besides but the main deal with Trump is to stop the idea of killing democracy itself which he would have been more than willing to do if he had actually forced the win on Jan 6.
  10. Joined
    15 Jul '10
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 13:56
    @sonhouse said
    @SERGEANTPMAIN
    So for you, anyone just applying for candidacy should be stopped because just applying means they are crooked?
    Besides, crooked is one thing, like getting money on the side because of your office but Trump is on another level of crooked altogether, he was FINE with destroying our system of democracy completely and installing himself as king Donald.
    That is ...[text shortened]... itself which he would have been more than willing to do if he had actually forced the win on Jan 6.
    Big Corporations buying off politicians is what I'm talking about.
    Perhaps you can solve the problem, especially since you seem to have some bull crap opinion on just about everything.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 13:581 edit
    @SERGEANTPMAIN
    So for you, just having an OPINION means we are nuts. Got it.
    Anyone's opinion but YOURS of course.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 13:59
    @AverageJoe1
    My granny says you have your head in the sand and could care less just how corrupt Trump really is as long as you keep your money in good shape.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 18:58
    @sergeantpmain said
    Big Corporations buying off politicians is what I'm talking about.
    And yet, you're still Republican, yeah?
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 19:09
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    All you stinking fukkers need do is hook up MSNBC and watch the hearings but of course you want to stick your head in the sand going NYA NYA NYA I can't hear you.
    What I wrote was the direct testimony UNDER OATH by Hutchison, Mark Meadows gal friday, in on EVERYTHING including in back of the stage when that fukhead Trump gave his speech. She went to Mark M ...[text shortened]... the sand, historians are not going to be gentle with you fukheads, unless Trump actually wins again.
    I respectfully understand your measured suggestion that we watch the hearings, on the MSNBC channel. I would, if I cared. Do you see the diff,. like watching the Kavanaugh hearings, to vet out a person who will judge us for 40 years...................OR OR, watching a one sided attempt to nail the hated Trump. If watching the latter, it can certainly be only for entertainment, as nothing in our lives will be affected by the outcome. But even for entertainment, it is hardly entertaining without fire and brimstone!!!! I think I will pass, but thanks. Let us all know how it comes out.
    Frankly I don't really know what it is about, but why does that not bother me.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 19:14
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    My granny says you have your head in the sand and could care less just how corrupt Trump really is as long as you keep your money in good shape.
    She is right, as is my granny plum. AvJoe could (not, Sonhouse, Not..) care less just how corrupt Trump really is. Our President is enough to keep up with. He lied just today on the world stage that we have less inflation than other countries. I think he has told 30,000 lies, or so I heard. But to be fair, I myself told a lie today, when I said to Granny.."Your hair just looks beautiful".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree