1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jan '19 13:44
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rachel-maddow-donald-trump-genius-move-investigations_us_5c46c2c0e4b0a8dbe1746585

Rachel Maddow is the poster child for the Left. It is unfortunate that she uses her intellect to piece together absurd plots like this one apparently hatched by our evil genius President Trump. It goes something like this:

" I've got it, I'll put Pelosi on the spot about "The Wall" and she will refuse to support it in the 2019 budget. That will in turn cause an extended government shutdown. That will in turn cause FBI agents to go without pay for a long time. That will in turn cause those agents to sell secrets to China and Russia to get money. And there will be so many of them that it will cripple the FBI and cause a national security risk. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Explain to me again what the role of a "News Anchor" is? Is it putting together wild theories to attack the President based on absolutely nothing? Apparently the answer is 'yes'.

So what is the difference between insanity and metal retardation?

I'm not sure either, but Trump derangement syndrome seems to cause both.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jan '19 13:561 edit
    I remember when conspiracy theories were created about Obama being born in Kenya. Conspiracy theories about Trump pale in comparison.

The difference is, the Left seemingly churns out a new conspiracy theory about every month about Trump, and it is being reported by anchors on major news channels.

I need to invest in tin foil.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Jan '19 14:58
    @whodey said
    I remember when conspiracy theories were created about Obama being born in Kenya. Conspiracy theories about Trump pale in comparison.

The difference is, the Left seemingly churns out a new conspiracy theory about every month about Trump, and it is being reported by anchors on major news channels.

The issue of where Obama was born does not fit the definition of 'conspiracy'. Naw, I think Trump has been beaten up on more than any other individual in history, the lovely-to-look-at Maddow just one of many. Genius??? Yes, I guess so, given that he can move on at 18 hours a day unscathed by lies and hypocrisy, doing genius things. My my, did I see where Kim Jong Un requests a meeting in February. That darn Trump!
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    22 Jan '19 15:29
    @whodey said
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rachel-maddow-donald-trump-genius-move-investigations_us_5c46c2c0e4b0a8dbe1746585

Rachel Maddow is the poster child for the Left. It is unfortunate that she uses her intellect to piece together absurd plots like this one apparently hatched by our evil genius President Trump. It goes something like this:

" I've got it, I'll put Pe ...[text shortened]... y and metal retardation?

The answer is no.
    No, trump is not, never was and will never be a genius.

No matter what your idiotic post is about (couldn’t be arsed reading it), trump is not a genius.
  5. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    22 Jan '19 15:55
    @whodey said

So what is the difference between insanity and mental retardation?

The name Whodey comes to mind.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jan '19 15:09
    @whodey said

Here is a better fit: Trump WANTS the shutdown to continue so that alone will interfere with the FBI investigations. Trump could care less about what is happening on the ground. FBI agents can't even get their flat tires replaced and are running out of copy paper, no money to buy either. So instead of giving kudo's to the FBI for the stress they are under, all you can do is tout stupid conspiracy theories.

But that is your MO.

Ridiculous attempts to throw monkey wrenches in the way to obfuscate real issues.

Like I said before, answer me this: How does it feel to have ZERO credibility here?
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Jan '19 23:03
    @shavixmir said
    The answer is no.
    No, trump is not, never was and will never be a genius.

No matter what your idiotic post is about (couldn’t be arsed reading it), trump is not a genius.
    Yes, but he knows how to use e-mail

In terms of intellect in the Swamp, he is a genius.
  8. Albion
    Moves
    26 Jan '19 10:15
    @whodey
    The difference to my limited understanding between insanity and genius is a good kicking.
  9. Germany
    Moves
    26 Jan '19 10:25
    @whodey said
    Yes, but he knows how to use e-mail

In terms of intellect in the Swamp, he is a genius.
    Guess you missed the part about Trump using unsecure phones and his administration members using private e-mails... I wonder why a hissy fit was thrown over Clinton's use of private e-mails? Could it have been... a witch hunt?
  10. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    26 Jan '19 12:24
    @kazetnagorra said
    Guess you missed the part about Trump using unsecure phones and his administration members using private e-mails... I wonder why a hissy fit was thrown over Clinton's use of private e-mails? Could it have been... a witch hunt?
    First rule of political projection:

Claim that your opponent possesses the faults and deficits that you find in yourself.
  11. Germany
    Moves
    26 Jan '19 12:29
    @wolfe63 said
    First rule of political projection:

Claim that your opponent possesses the faults and deficits that you find in yourself.
    "No puppet. No puppet. You're the puppet!" - Donald J. Trump
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jan '19 16:36
    @whodey said

Do you even notice how many thumbs down you get?
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Jan '19 18:44
    @kazetnagorra said
    "No puppet. No puppet. You're the puppet!" - Donald J. Trump
    Maybe he will set genius-propensity aside and go with his smart-propensity. It would be ‘go with your Gut’ for us lesser mortals. Instinct is his best virtue.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jan '19 19:07
    @whodey said

It doesn't matter WHO disses Trump, they are wrong in your book, since you are an avowed Trumpite. You ignore the fact that almost all the people close to him have already pleaded guilty to multiple felonies and the list grows weekly, like the latest creep to get caught , Roger Stone, a world class assshole if there ever was one and one who has mentored Trump from day one, 40 odd years ago. Trump, Manafort, Stone, Cohen. A real nice bunch of crooks.

You also ignore the threats given mob-like by your god Trump threatening the family of Cohen in his tweets and followed up by the clown Giuliani.

It boggles the mind you would find that bunch inspiring.
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    27 Jan '19 19:29
    @sonhouse said
    It doesn't matter WHO disses Trump, they are wrong in your book, since you are an avowed Trumpite. You ignore the fact that almost all the people close to him have already pleaded guilty to multiple felonies and the list grows weekly, like the latest creep to get caught , Roger Stone, a world class assshole if there ever was one and one who has mentored Trump from day one, ...[text shortened]... and followed up by the clown Giuliani.

It boggles the mind you would find that bunch inspiring.
    Hopefully it won't be long before the Donald can go back to bullying Rosie O'Donnell and firing Boy George on a game show.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree