Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    23 Jan '17 17:261 edit
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-approval-ratings-rigged

    After several polls showed Donald Trump receiving historically low approval ratings, the President-elect bashed the polls on Twitter, declaring them "rigged."
    An ABC News/Washington Post poll published Tuesday morning also found that 40 percent of Americans approve of Trump

    A Gallup poll released on Friday found that 44 percent of people approve of Trump, the lowest Gallup approval rating for a president-elect since 1993.

    Donald Trump's tweet:

    "The same people who did the phony election polls, and were so wrong, are now doing approval rating polls. They are rigged just like before."

    A CNN/ORC poll published Tuesday morning shows Trump with a 40 percent approval rating. His approval rating is much lower than past presidents. Obama entered office in 2009 with an 84 percent approval rating, George W. Bush with a 61 percent approval rating, and Bill Clinton with a 67 percent approval rating, per CNN.

    An ABC News/Washington Post poll published Tuesday morning also found that 40 percent of Americans approve of Trump

    A Gallup poll released on Friday found that 44 percent of people approve of Trump, the lowest Gallup approval rating for a president-elect since 1993.
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    23 Jan '17 17:48
    Well, I learned from this website the elections themselves were also rigged so Trump could never win.

    Then Trump won, and the elections were magically no longer rigged.

    Just wait until Trump's approval ratings drastically improve. Then they're no longer rigged.

    What is or isn't rigged is not at all dependent on reality, but solely on whether or not the outcome is favorable.

    Great stuff.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    23 Jan '17 17:52
    Originally posted by vivify
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-approval-ratings-rigged

    After several polls showed Donald Trump receiving historically low approval ratings, the President-elect bashed the polls on Twitter, declaring them "rigged."
    An ABC News/Washington Post poll published Tuesday morning also found that 40 percent of Americans approve of Trump

    A Gallup po ...[text shortened]... of people approve of Trump, the lowest Gallup approval rating for a president-elect since 1993.
    Good God, can you people please let it go?
    How many more times is the source going to be the issue instead of the intended issue?
    Polls--- especially in the hands of these treasonous media hacks--- are meant for manipulation.
    The MSM has shown themselves to be exactly what people think they are: mouthpieces of propaganda for the shadow government, the deep state.
    Quit rehashing stuff that is so patently obvious.
  4. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    23 Jan '17 17:56
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Well, I learned from this website the elections themselves were also rigged so Trump could never win.

    Then Trump won, and the elections were magically no longer rigged.

    Just wait until Trump's approval ratings drastically improve. Then they're no longer rigged.

    What is or isn't rigged is not at all dependent on reality, but solely on whether or not the outcome is favorable.

    Great stuff.
    No, Trump insisted that the election was still rigged, claiming that "millions" of illegals voted in the election.
  5. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56339
    23 Jan '17 17:58
    Obviously the polls are rigged.
    No way that 40% of the US are so moronic they actually approve of that flappy, flaccid and very loose verbal rectum of a president.
  6. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    146169
    23 Jan '17 18:05
    God he's a whiner!
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52855
    23 Jan '17 19:14
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Obviously the polls are rigged.
    No way that 40% of the US are so moronic they actually approve of that flappy, flaccid and very loose verbal rectum of a president.
    And that's his good side......
  8. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Joined
    26 Dec '07
    Moves
    17585
    23 Jan '17 20:531 edit
    Originally posted by vivify
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-approval-ratings-rigged

    After several polls showed Donald Trump receiving historically low approval ratings, the President-elect bashed the polls on Twitter, declaring them "rigged."
    An ABC News/Washington Post poll published Tuesday morning also found that 40 percent of Americans approve of Trump

    A Gallup po ...[text shortened]... of people approve of Trump, the lowest Gallup approval rating for a president-elect since 1993.
    I tend to agree that they're rigged. I have a hard time believing that 44% of people approve of Trump so far.

    Edit: Darn. Shav beat me to it. 😠
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    23 Jan '17 21:45
    Originally posted by sh76
    I tend to agree that they're rigged. I have a hard time believing that 44% of people approve of Trump so far.

    Edit: Darn. Shav beat me to it. 😠
    It's rigged I tell ya!

    The whole forum here is rigged!

    The whole earth is rigged!

    The whole galaxy is rigged I tell ya! 😠

    Rigged to do what I have no idea. 😞
  10. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    23 Jan '17 21:49
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Obviously the polls are rigged.
    No way that 40% of the US are so moronic they actually approve of that flappy, flaccid and very loose verbal rectum of a president.
    A Fox News poll put his approval rating at 37%. Everyone knows the MSM cannot be trusted.
  11. Standard memberRemoved
    Joined
    08 Dec '04
    Moves
    100919
    23 Jan '17 23:08
    It's rigged alright, because I think he had a 60% favorable rating.😛
Back to Top