1. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 02:55
    Oh...wait. That was Hillary Clinton and Co.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 03:33
    Originally posted by @sasquatch672
    Just admit you are a Russian spy and be done with it! 😠
  3. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 04:48
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Just admit you are a Russian spy and be done with it! 😠
    People get really mad and throw drinks in your face when you tell them that they hate America and if they don't like it, they can leave. Turns out, liberals are all for free speech, as long as they agree with what's being said. When they don't agree with what's being said, they don't like free speech (Exhibit A: UC - Berkeley). Liberals are therefore hypocritical pantywaists. (Oh, how I wish this forum were uncensored.) When I'm not out fighting the good fight in our great nation's Publick Houses, I have only this arena in which to engage those lost, misguided souls who crave to be ruled and disdain Liberty.
  4. Germany
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 10:54
    Sheesh, will you get over the election already? Clinton isn't running in 2020. And why do you even want to play this game?

Clinton called for the assassination of infants.

Oh wait, that was Trump.

Clinton called for the death penalty for American citizens not suspected of any crime.

Oh wait, that was Trump.

etc.
  5. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    01 Aug '17 14:06
    Originally posted by @sasquatch672
    Cute little deflection skippy, let's ignore Trump & Co's multiple business deals with Russia, firing James Comey in order to stop the Russian investigation and let's just focus on the losing candidate who's already been investigated multiple times for the same thing. Is this the best you can do?? 🙄🙄🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree