Trump Supporters: Check this out

Trump Supporters: Check this out

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
09 Mar 17
1 edit

Trump Reverses Pledge To Mandate U.S. Steel For Keystone Pipeline. A Direct Beneficiary Is A Russian Oligarch With Close Ties To Vladimir Putin. That sharp reversal now paves the way for the use of a stockpile of steel manufactured in Canada by a subsidiary of Evraz, a company in which Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich owns nearly a one/third stake.

Abramovich, estimated to be worth $8.9 billion, who ranks No. 151 on Forbes list of the 500 wealthiest people in the world, has longstanding personal and political ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin, whom President Trump has repeatedly praised.

So, now Trump is offshoring our steel jobs to a Russian owned company in Canada. What would the "Fair and Balanced" folks at Fox News say if President Obama had done this?

Is this how Donald Trump "Makes America Great Again?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-reverses-pledge-to-mandate-us-steel-for-keystone_us_58bbae99e4b0fa65b844b451?soc_src=hl-viewer&soc_trk=fb

E

Moves
09 Mar 17

Old story. Saw that one days ago. Trump is in bed with the establishment.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
09 Mar 17

Originally posted by Eladar
Old story. Saw that one days ago. Trump is in bed with the establishment.
So, the story is a few days old. I guess we should ignore it then. 🙄

E

Moves
09 Mar 17

Originally posted by mchill
I think for most people it isn't about what Trump will do as Trump, but what Trump won't do because he isn't Hillary.

The thing wouldn't have gotten built at all with Hillary.

k

Moves
09 Mar 17

Pisses me off. As a union pipefitter we will normally refuse a load of pipe if it isn't union labeled. I've worked w/pipe made in many countries before I joined the union. Irony, I helped, built a Lockheed /Martin Merrietta plant and the pipe was bad bad bad. Turned out to be pipe from Russia. I walked off the job. Was cool tho watching them build hellfire missles w/Russian pipe systems. Isn't the military /industrial complex lovely?

rain

Moves
09 Mar 17
2 edits

I think for most people it isn't about what Trump will do as Trump, but what Trump won't do because he isn't Hillary .
That's not true at all. Reps voted for Trump in droves during the primaries. You don't get to blame Hillary for why you were duped by a liar who's in bed with Putin.

E

Moves
09 Mar 17

Originally posted by vivify
That's not true at all. Reps voted for Trump in droves during the primaries. You don't get to blame Hillary for why you were duped by a liar who's in bed with Putin.
During the primaries I supported Cruz.

rain

Moves
09 Mar 17
1 edit

During the primaries I supported Cruz.
You were speaking on behalf of your party, not yourself, when you said "I think for most people..."

Your party doesn't get to be bailed out for picking Trump by blaming Hillary. Your party worshipped Trump with landslide voting during the primaries and high poll numbers.

MB

Moves
09 Mar 17

Trump Reverses Pledge To Mandate U.S. Steel For Keystone Pipeline. A Direct Beneficiary Is A Russian Oligarch With Close Ties To Vladimir Putin. That sharp reversal now paves the way for the use of a stockpile of steel manufactured in Canada by a subsidiary of Evraz, a company in which Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich owns nearly a one/third stake.

Abr ...[text shortened]... pledge-to-mandate-us-steel-for-keystone_us_58bbae99e4b0fa65b844b451?soc_src=hl-viewer&soc_trk=fb
This is where HP got the story from.

http://investigatingtrump.com/

I don't know anything about this Investigating Trump website, but that is the problem. I question this source as a possible fake news story.

E

Moves
09 Mar 17

Originally posted by vivify
You were speaking on behalf of your party, not yourself, when you said "I think for most people..."

Your party doesn't get to be bailed out for picking Trump by blaming Hillary. Your party worshipped Trump with landslide voting during the primaries and high poll numbers.
No, I was speaking on behalf of what M would think are Trump supporters. He things if you voted for Trump you support Trump.

Cape Town

Moves
09 Mar 17

He things if you voted for Trump you support Trump.
I doubt that is the case. He didn't say Trump voters, he said Trump supporters.

So how long before you get Hillary out of your system? Hillary has zero chance of becoming president now. Yet I never see you openly criticizing Trump.

E

Moves
09 Mar 17

Originally posted by twhitehead
I doubt that is the case. He didn't say Trump voters, he said Trump supporters.

So how long before you get Hillary out of your system? Hillary has zero chance of becoming president now. Yet I never see you openly criticizing Trump.
If you vote for someone that generally means you support that person.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
09 Mar 17

Doesn't seem to impact the 'fair and balanced' approach to Obama/Soetoro's fraudulent birth certificate.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
09 Mar 17

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Doesn't seem to impact the 'fair and balanced' approach to Obama/Soetoro's fraudulent birth certificate.
Yeah... birhers... flat earthers... UFO we landed on the moon-deniers...

You are all bat faeces crazy.

Seriously. It's like someone dropped you on your heads when you were babies.

"Obama not American... guns good.... drool... drool..."