1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    09 Jun '16 09:55
    YouTube

among the highlights:
    -trump brags about having almost 500 lawsuits against him.
    -just how ridiculous and disgusting trump university was
    -trump is being racist towards the judge presiding over his case
    -media tries to call republicans on the racist comments trump made, watch them squirm
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    09 Jun '16 10:12
    more on trump university:

YouTube
  3. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 01:20
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5brIpJNaHRY

among the highlights:
    -trump brags about having almost 500 lawsuits against him.
    -just how ridiculous and disgusting trump university was
    -trump is being racist towards the judge presiding over his case
    -media tries to call republicans on the racist comments trump made, watch them squirm
    Here is a novel idea. Why don't we let our judicial system deal with this case. I doubt anyone here (with the possible exception of sh76) knows enough about this to have a relevant opinion. 🙂
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 01:24
    Originally posted by bill718
    Here is a novel idea. Why don't we let our judicial system deal with this case. I doubt anyone here (with the possible exception of sh76) knows enough about this to have a relevant opinion. 🙂
    With the amount of money and hired lawyers Trump has, do you think it possible that justice can possibly be done?

You may as well try and convict Hillary. LOL.
  5. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 01:371 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    With the amount of money and hired lawyers Trump has, do you think it possible that justice can possibly be done?

You may as well try and convict Hillary. LOL.
    Yes I do, oh, Ye of little faith. Rich folks with legions of high priced lawyers have an advantage, no doubt about it, but this does not mean they get away with anything they want.

As far as the much hated Hillary Clinton goes, you might wish to ask yourself, how much of her ability to avoid arrest and/or conviction stems from her knowledge of what is legal and what is not. (It'd wager it's a great deal more than the haters who are screaming for her arrest... 99.9% of which do NOT have law degrees)
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 01:531 edit
    Yes I do, oh, Ye of little faith. Rich folks with legions of high priced lawyers have an advantage, no doubt about it, but this does not mean they get away with anything they want.

As far as the much hated Hillary Clinton goes, you might wish to ask yourself, how much of her ability to avoid arrest and/or conviction stems from her knowledge of what is le ...[text shortened]... more than the haters who are screaming for her arrest... 99.9% of which do NOT have law degrees)
    Billy boy, Nixon did not even see jail time and everyone admitted he was guilty as sin.

In today's word, there are far fewer checks and balances that forced him to resign. My guess is that Nixon today would not be forced to resign.
  7. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 03:541 edit
    Billy boy, Nixon did not even see jail time and everyone admitted he was guilty as sin.

In today's word, there are far fewer checks and balances that forced him to resign. My guess is that Nixon today would not be forced to resign.
    Nixon was guilty of what? Contempt of Congress? Lying to the special prosecutor? Perhaps, but the new President, Gerald Ford issued a Presidential pardon of Nixon for his crimes, everyone knew trying to fight such a pardon legally would be very expensive and the outcome, very unclear. The bottom line Whodey is there a world of difference between 'knowing" someone is guilty and proving it in a court of law (or trying to fight a presidential pardon)

As far as your "guess" that Nixon would not be forced to resign, I'd say your guess (and $5.00) would buy a nice latte at Starbucks! 😏
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 08:30
    this is educative first of all.

it is material you can use to mock trump supporters for supporting him. (if they are still supporting him now, they are beyond reasoning with them).

secondly, there is this thing called google. new thing, invented recently. if you want to have an opinion, you can look up the information. it is not really hard and for the elite who go to the library and subscribe to the Daily Bugle.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 10:192 edits
    this is educative first of all.

it is material you can use to mock trump supporters for supporting him. (if they are still supporting him now, they are beyond reasoning with them).

secondly, there is this thing called google. new thing, invented recently. if you want to have an opinion, you can look up the information. it is not really hard and for the elite who go to the library and subscribe to the Daily Bugle.
    Right, this story is only slinging poo, which is all they do in politics. Each side rants and raves how the other belongs in jail, but in the end, they all know there will be no jail for either side.

Now continue with the poo slinging. No one really cares about justice, rather, there is an election to win.

That means the families of the dead marines in Benghazi and the cheated students at Trump university will just have to suck it up.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 11:09
    Right, this story is only slinging poo, which is all they do in politics. Each side rants and raves how the other belongs in jail, but in the end, they all know there will be no jail for either side.

Now continue with the poo slinging. No one really cares about justice, rather, there is an election to win.

That means the families of the dead marines in Benghazi and the cheated students at Drumpf university will just have to suck it up.
    " they all know there will be no jail for either side."
    not everything wrong is answered with "send someone to jail".
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 13:201 edit
    " they all know there will be no jail for either side."
    not everything wrong is answered with "send someone to jail".
    Jail is for the little people.

If not, who went to jail over the credit crisis?

Incidentally, you do realize there will be another credit crisis, right?

They fixed nothing.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    13 Jun '16 08:39
    Jail is for the little people.

If not, who went to jail over the credit crisis?

Incidentally, you do realize there will be another credit crisis, right?

They fixed nothing.
    this post has a very nice "drunk hobo screams incoherently" vibe.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree