1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Sep '17 17:50
    http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/jennifer-lawrence-suggests-storms-mother-natures-rage-49705968

According to the Hollywood dead heads, Hurricane Irma was a result of Mother nature punishing Trump.

These atheist loons are just as bad as Pat Robertson.
  2. Germany
    Moves
    11 Sep '17 18:25
    Do tell us more about what celebrities think! Maybe you can help get a few more elected?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Sep '17 18:33
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Do tell us more about what celebrities think! Maybe you can help get a few more elected?
    I think I've said enough. I'm afraid that the goddess Mother Nature might send a tornado my way. 😲
  4. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    11 Sep '17 19:03
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I think I've said enough. I'm afraid that the goddess Mother Nature might send a tornado my way. 😲
    Why are you making fun of idiots who assign dumb supernatural causes to natural events, godboy?
  5. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    11 Sep '17 19:33
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    Why are you making fun of idiots who assign dumb supernatural causes to natural events, godboy?
    He's making fun of those whose dumb supernatural causes of natural events differ from his dumb supernatural causes of supernatural events.
  6. Germany
    Moves
    11 Sep '17 19:38
    Better sacrifice some goats, then.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Sep '17 20:43
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    Godboy? I can assure you that I'm human just like you.

I have no supernatural powers. (I get that all the time)
  8. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    11 Sep '17 20:59
    Godboy? I can assure you that I'm human just like you.

I have no supernatural powers. (I get that all the time)
    goo.gl/aWV4bb
  9. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    12 Sep '17 22:54
    http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/jennifer-lawrence-suggests-storms-mother-natures-rage-49705968

According to the Hollywood dead heads, Hurricane Irma was a result of Mother nature punishing Trump.

These atheist loons are just as bad as Pat Robertson.
    Yes Whodey. all of Hollywood is full of atheist loons who all think exactly that. 🙄
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 04:00
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Yes Whodey. all of Hollywood is full of atheist loons who all think exactly that. 🙄
    To be fair, the rest have their picture taken with the bleeding head of Trump in their hand.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 05:20
    To be fair, the rest have their picture taken with the bleeding head of Trump in their hand.
    If I was Kathy Griffin, my press release the next day would have been four words long.

"Sorry, not sorry, snowflakes."
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 12:28
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    If I was Kathy Griffin, my press release the next day would have been four words long.

"Sorry, not sorry, snowflakes."
    You rather enjoyed that, didn't you Suzy?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree