1. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 16:13
    Trump will never be impeached because both the Democrats and Republicans loyalties lie with their political parties rather than the United States or even the US Constitution. The Government has become unruly and Thomas Jefferson had a quote about that.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 16:442 edits
    Most Dims I know don't want him gone, they just want to rag on Trump to assassinate his character and are more worried about Pence being a conservative that would take his place. Really it's just about slinging poo to win the next election.

It drives home the point to me that none of them believe the Russian collusion, or they just don't care that Russia now runs the US, I don't know which of those it would be otherwise.
  3. Germany
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 16:56
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Most Dims I know don't want him gone, they just want to rag on Trump to assassinate his character and are more worried about Pence being a conservative that would take his place. Really it's just about slinging poo to win the next election.

It drives home the point to me that none of them believe the Russian collusion, or they just don't care that Russia now runs the US, I don't know which of those it would be otherwise.
    How many Democratic party voters do you interact with on a regular basis?
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 17:02
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    How many Democratic party voters do you interact with on a regular basis?
    Pence will start a war if he becomes POTUS. Is that really better?
  5. Germany
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 17:06
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    Pence will start a war if he becomes POTUS. Is that really better?
    I think what would be better is if the United States suspended the administration, Congress and SCOTUS and held new elections according to a modern, multi-party system.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 17:13
    I think what would be better is if the United States suspended the administration, Congress and SCOTUS and held new elections according to a modern, multi-party system.
    I could live with that.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 17:18
    That would be a good thing but they would have to also eliminate the Gerrymandering BS going on now that Republicans use incessantly to rig the elections in their favor.

Also the idea that an infinite amount of money can be handed over to a party legally now that SCOTUS has flipped also.

What we want among all things is to prevent Trump from taking over ALL branches of government which he is already well on the way to doing just that.

If that creep Kavanaugh gets installed as SCOTUS, the POTUS gets a get out of jail card for ANYTHING he does, legal or not since running the government should take president over such minor details as presidential morality, which in this case is an oxymoron.

If Trump is impeached it removes the possibility for people to vote this despot out of office in 2020. I think we as a nation have to put up with him till then. That also removes the possibility for a 'pray away the gay' POTUS.

We democrats have one job right now and not to lose focus on it: Take over the house.

If that happens, no Kavanaugh as SCOTUS, nor any other assswipe POTUS would put up as a SCOTUS candidate. Payback is a bitch.

It would be great if we could also take over the Senate but not likely to happen. But at least the voice of reason will be allowed to breathe if democrats take over the House.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree