1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Feb '13 07:051 edit
    The currency with Gaddafi's face on it to be withdrawn, starting this week, and it is to be replaced with notes depicting Libyan history, the struggle for freedom, and the regional/cultural diversity of the country.
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    18 Feb '13 07:09
    Originally posted by FMF
    The currency with Gaddafi's face on it to be withdrawn, starting this week, and it is to be replaced with notes depicting Libyan history, the struggle for freedom, and the regional/cultural diversity of the country.
    Rebranding. I wonder who their advisers are. Let's see what happens.
  3. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    18 Feb '13 15:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    Will the new currency show pics of F111 ardvarks?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Feb '13 03:331 edit
    I have the currency in my hand. On the back there is a picture of Obama having Gaddafi in a head lock and kicking him in the groin......or is that a picture of the US ambassador left there to die. I can't really be sure.
  5. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    20 Feb '13 06:00
    Originally posted by FMF
    Excellent

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree