1. England
    Moves
    02 Oct '11 19:51
    today camaron apologised to women, for some minor gafs, and said the cuts were hurting women more than the men, well thats because women get more help from the state than men, they moan on about the rise in pension age to 66 along equality with men, child benifits, health care cuts, etc,, well maybe men get a raw deal paying in and getting little out
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    02 Oct '11 19:541 edit
    Originally posted by stoker
    today camaron apologised to women, for some minor gafs, and said the cuts were hurting women more than the men, well thats because women get more help from the state than men, they moan on about the rise in pension age to 66 along equality with men, child benifits, health care cuts, etc,, well maybe men get a raw deal paying in and getting little out
    You just need to go to work then go the pub and quit bringing up stuff that people don't want to discuss. You have centuries of woman oppression to pay for!
  3. Standard memberDrKF
    incipit parodia
    Moves
    02 Oct '11 19:55
    Sometimes these forums provide more opportunity for armchair psychology than might be healthy.
  4. England
    Moves
    02 Oct '11 20:041 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    You just need to go to work then go the pub and quit bringing up stuff that people don't want to discuss. You have centuries of woman oppression to pay for!
    why ?? we looked after them and your assumtion is viewed from our morality, if you take a look back some had a good life others bad, but genraly they have out lived men
  5. Germany
    Moves
    02 Oct '11 20:11
    Welcome to the 21st Century.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    02 Oct '11 20:143 edits
    why ?? we looked after them and your assumtion is viewed from our morality, if you take a look back some had a good life others bad, but genraly they have out lived men
    Women have outlived men, but they've done it as Man's servants. You have centuries of mistreatment to make up for. Maybe in 300 years we can even things up, but until then men must make reparation payments! You deserve to have at least 10% of your income over your lifetime given to women you'll never meet!

You deserve to have an additional 5% of your income to pay for children you didn't father!
  7. England
    Moves
    03 Oct '11 07:55
    Women have outlived men, but they've done it as Man's servants. You have centuries of mistreatment to make up for. Maybe in 300 years we can even things up, but until then men must make reparation payments! You deserve to have at least 10% of your income over your lifetime given to women you'll never meet!

You deserve to have an additional 5% of your income to pay for children you didn't father!
    theyve out lived men for a easier life, i have no mistreatment at all to make up for, not even a day. and since over the years men have genraly been the bread winner i think its womens turn to give men 40% of any income they earn to mens well being. and as for mans servants they made there own decitions to marry and feed off like blood suckers
  8. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    04 Oct '11 16:10
    No its not because women get more help from the state than men.
    Their skills are more in demand by the state than the private sector.
    You need an empathetic mid wife, but you don't need that much empathy from your architect.
    This government encourages women to stay at home a rear their kids - thus reducing their skills when re-entering the workforce.
  9. Standard memberDrKF
    incipit parodia
    Moves
    04 Oct '11 16:35
    On topic for the thread title, at least... ROTFLMFAO (and you'll be pushed to find me saying that very often) on Theresa May's gaffe on 'not deporting a man because he had a cat'.

The expression "and I'm not making this up" surely always makes one a hostage to fortune. One expects better from the Home Secretary than a base whodeyism, no?
  10. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    04 Oct '11 18:30

Rich men do father a lot of those single moms' babies.
  11. England
    Moves
    04 Oct '11 18:30
    Originally posted by DrKF
    On topic for the thread title, at least... ROTFLMFAO (and you'll be pushed to find me saying that very often) on Theresa May's gaffe on 'not deporting a man because he had a cat'.

The expression "and I'm not making this up" surely always makes one a hostage to fortune. One expects better from the Home Secretary than a base whodeyism, no?
    you think they speak the truth?? they refrain from the classic :would i lie to you: and that goes for all the partys incase someone thinks im bias
  12. England
    Moves
    04 Oct '11 18:39
    Originally posted by invigorate
    No its not because women get more help from the state than men.
    Their skills are more in demand by the state than the private sector.
    You need an empathetic mid wife, but you don't need that much empathy from your architect.
    This government encourages women to stay at home a rear their kids - thus reducing their skills when re-entering the workforce.
    i do not think you are right, as the bins, constuction side, security seem to be more male. not solely and there are male mid genders. but my point is the cuts, that are being complained about seemingly are mention as hitting women
  13. Standard memberDrKF
    incipit parodia
    Moves
    04 Oct '11 23:46
    you think they speak the truth?? they refrain from the classic :would i lie to you: and that goes for all the partys incase someone thinks im bias
    wow.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree