1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Oct '12 04:07
    http://freebeacon.com/u-n-human-rights-council-calls-for-boycott-of-u-s-companies/

The Washington Free Beacon has obtained a report soon to be released by the UN that calls for an international campaign of legal attacks and economic warfare on a group of American companies that do business in Israel, including Hewlett-Packard, Caterpillar, and Motorola Inc.

The Human Rights Council (HRC), is a body dominated by Islamic countries and known for its hostility to, and heavy focus on, the Jewish state, issued the report. The former Bush administration refused to participate in the HRC, but President Obama joined it soon after taking office. Members of the HRC include such infamous known human rights abusers such as Saudia Arabia, Qatar, Jordon, Libya, China, and Cuba.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Oct '12 16:07
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://freebeacon.com/u-n-human-rights-council-calls-for-boycott-of-u-s-companies/

The Washington Free Beacon has obtained a report soon to be released by the UN that calls for an international campaign of legal attacks and economic warfare on a group of American companies that do business in Israel, including Hewlett-Packard, Caterpillar, and Motorola Inc ...[text shortened]... nfamous known human rights abusers such as Saudia Arabia, Qatar, Jordon, Libya, China, and Cuba.
    Well, America fits right in with that list. I don't see your problem.
  3. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    31 Oct '12 21:04
    Originally posted by whodey

The Washington Free Beacon has obtained a report soon to be released by the UN that calls for an international campaign of legal attacks and economic warfare on a group of American companies that do business in Israel, including Hewlett-Packard, Caterpillar, and Motorola Inc ...[text shortened]... nfamous known human rights abusers such as Saudia Arabia, Qatar, Jordon, Libya, China, and Cuba.
    The UN is useless. We provide, on our own soil, the forum for despots like Qaddafi and Ahmadenijad to tell the world how bad we are. And foot a quarter of the bill. It was a nice idea, once upon a time. But ChinaRussia - no difference - obfuscates anything Iran or Syria doss, for no other reason than their resentment at our success. So even the Security Council is meaningless. I hope President Romney defends the UN immediately after he repeals Obamacare.
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    31 Oct '12 21:16
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    The UN is useless. We provide, on our own soil, the forum for despots like Qaddafi and Ahmadenijad to tell the world how bad we are. And foot a quarter of the bill. It was a nice idea, once upon a time. But ChinaRussia - no difference - obfuscates anything Iran or Syria doss, for no other reason than their resentment at our success. So even the Sec ...[text shortened]... is meaningless. I hope President Romney defends the UN immediately after he repeals Obamacare.
    There are definitely differences between China and Russia.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree