Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member MacSwain
    Who is John Galt?
    05 Jul '10 20:27
    Will this fourth round of sanctions have the desired effect of slowing Iran's nuclear aspirations?

Last month, the UN Security Council voted to impose a fourth round of sanctions on Tehran for failing to halt its nuclear enrichment programme.

A spokesman for the UK's Civil Aviation Authority told the BBC any move to withhold fuel would be down to individual fuel companies.

New US sanctions were signed into law by President Barack Obama last week.
    The US sanctions prohibit the sale or provision to Iran of refined petroleum products worth more than $5m (£3.3m) over a year. Paul Reynolds, world affairs correspondent for the BBC News website, said it might be that fuel companies are worried that their sales over a year might add up to $5m, in which case they could face a possible ban on doing business in the US.

An Iranian aviation official said Iranian airliners were filling up with as much fuel as possible inside Iran. But they were also having to refuel in countries along their route not imposing a ban, a move which the official said was doubling costs.

"Since last week, our planes have been refused fuel at airports in Britain, Germany and UAE because of the sanctions imposed by America," Mehdi Aliyari, secretary of the Iranian Airlines Union, told Iranian media.

He said the national carrier Iran Air and a private airline, Mahan Air, had both run into refuelling problems.

Iranian lawmaker Heshmatollah Falahatpisheh said Iran would retaliate.
  2. 05 Jul '10 21:59
    Muzz understand only one thing: brute force. That's why they chop the heads off those who don't agree with them. They laugh at our sanctions, they snicker at our diplomacy, and they think we are the biggest fools in the world because we waste time with both. And they are correct.
  3. Standard member adam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    05 Jul '10 22:06
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    Muzz understand only one thing: brute force. That's why they chop the heads off those who don't agree with them. They laugh at our sanctions, they snicker at our diplomacy, and they think we are the biggest fools in the world because we waste time with both. And they are correct.
    One more racist prick to join the gang, uh?
  4. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    05 Jul '10 22:07 / 1 edit
    Who are the masters of brute force again? That's right, the good old US of A.

What goes around comes around.
  5. 05 Jul '10 22:08
    Originally posted by adam warlock
    One more racist prick to join the gang, uh?
    Hmmmm.... wonder what color your turban is, Abdul?
  6. Standard member adam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    05 Jul '10 22:09
    That settles it: one more racist prick has joined the gang.
  7. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    05 Jul '10 22:10
    When do you think is the appropriate time for the President to send off the nukes so as to start the End Times, Christian?

WARNING - "BAD" WORDS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qmglGWMsdk
  8. Standard member adam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    05 Jul '10 22:10
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Who are the masters of brute force again? That's right, the good old US of A.

What goes around comes around.
    What new found knowledge has brought this change of content in your discourse?
  9. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    05 Jul '10 22:10 / 1 edit
    What new found knowledge has brought this change of content in your discourse?
    What change of content?

Since you stopped ranting about the evils of Europeans, I've stopped trying to focus attention on the evils of Africans. That's all.
  10. Standard member adam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    05 Jul '10 22:15
    What change of content?

Since you stopped ranting about the evils of Europeans, I've stopped trying to focus attention on the evils of Africans. That's all.
    Enormous change of content. What evils of Africans have you focused attention on? I must have missed that...
  11. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    05 Jul '10 22:18
    Enormous change of content. What evils of Africans have you focused attention on? I must have missed that...
    Cabinda annexation and Bantu cannibal rapists. You didn't notice?
  12. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    05 Jul '10 22:19
    I have changed content, but not since you've been around I don't think.
  13. Standard member adam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    05 Jul '10 22:20
    Cabinda annexation and Bantu cannibal rapists. You didn't notice?
    Oh yes your Cabinda annexation as the cause of Angolan Civil war "thesis", but I have to say that I missed the Bantu cannibal rapists pablum. What was up with that?
  14. 05 Jul '10 22:24
    When do you think is the appropriate time for the President to send off the nukes so as to start the End Times, Christian?

WARNING - "BAD" WORDS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qmglGWMsdk
    I thought we ewere discussing politics. If you want to shift to religion, shall we go to Spirituality?
  15. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    05 Jul '10 22:26
    I thought we ewere discussing politics. If you want to shift to religion, shall we go to Spirituality?
    Nukes and Presidents aren't political?

Turbans are political?