1. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Sep '09 19:54
    didn't get out in 100 days eh ?...obama and the liberals hanging around for oil ? ( not really, there enough grease coming out of the white house press corp these days to gas all the cars of the progressives still driving the big cars they hide in their garages ).
  2. cube# 6484
    Moves
    30 Sep '09 20:042 edits
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    didn't get out in 100 days eh ?...obama and the liberals hanging around for oil ? ( not really, there enough grease coming out of the white house press corp these days to gas all the cars of the progressives still driving the big cars they hide in their garages ).
    casualties appear to be sky rocketing....but im sure that has nothing to do with Mr. I'm gonna get our troops home Obama... What about "Bush doesn't protect our troops by giving them what they need"....Is Obama not giving them what they need? What's the left's excuse now? Whose to blame now Obama?

http://icasualties.org/oef/
  3. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    01 Oct '09 18:52
    Show me a clip of him saying all troops out in 100 days. You can't? Exactly.

We're already in the middle of transitioning out. Phase 1 involves closing down bases and converting them to JSS's. Other things I can't say on a public forum. It's happening. How do I know? I'm actually IN Iraq at this very moment.
  4. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    01 Oct '09 19:26
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper

We're already in the middle of transitioning out. Phase 1 involves closing down bases and converting them to JSS's. Other things I can't say on a public forum. It's happening. How do I know? I'm actually IN Iraq at this very moment.
    Thank you for being there!
  5. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    01 Oct '09 19:44
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper

Now that's a post you can't argue with.
  6. Standard memberStTito
    The Mullverine
    Little Beirut
    Moves
    01 Oct '09 22:03
    do yo ever read the news or do you just get Fox news pumped up your... into your head all day?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree