1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Nov '16 12:171 edit
    Voting at home is the best approach. That way you can shower immediately after.

No amount of scrubbing though will remove that "not so fresh" feeling.
  2. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    05 Nov '16 06:531 edit
    Originally posted by whodey

Went and changed from independant to r in the primary in Commiefornia. They forced me to wait to the last min. Found a polling booth and they handed me the 2nd page already filled out for the dems. Wasn't to happy to say the least.
  3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    05 Nov '16 09:38
    Originally posted by whodey

I'll agree with you on this one Whodey. Not a lot of great choices out there.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 00:442 edits
    Originally posted by mchill
    I'll agree with you on this one Whodey. Not a lot of great choices out there.
    I dunno. Some people love Hillary

http://thefederalist.com/2016/11/07/new-york-times-reporter-turned-on-hillary-clinton/

This New York Times reporter I think wants to have Hillary's baby.

"Her arms thrust skyward, one after the other, in what starts to feel like a dance.

There’s an unfamiliar sense of abandon and joy.

The rain grows heavier. Her wet clothes turn a shade darker. She cracks a wide smile. She takes in the scene around her and laughs before she finishes her sentence.

She’s drenched now, her voice hoarse. The storm is mussing her hair. It’s time to leave the stage. But just before doing so, she turns and raises both arms, giving herself up to the storm and the moment — and the looming end of this adventure."

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree