Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    04 Aug '16 16:03
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-w-bush-delivers-critique-151600273.html

    The man who sat silent for 8 years of Obama, and no doubt will stay silent for 8 years of Hillary, has just spoken out against Trump.

    Very telling
  2. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    04 Aug '16 16:27
    Originally posted by whodey
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-w-bush-delivers-critique-151600273.html

    The man who sat silent for 8 years of Obama, and no doubt will stay silent for 8 years of Hillary, has just spoken out against Trump.

    Very telling
    The article specifically states he didn't mention Trump at all.

    What is it with you?
  3. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    04 Aug '16 17:321 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    The article specifically states he didn't mention Trump at all.

    What is it with you?
    "Without naming Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, former President George W. Bush delivered an incisive critique of his policies of “isolationism, nativism and protectionism”"

    Apparently OP isn't the only one who interpreted Bush's comments as being leveled directly at Trump.
    The fact that the criminals who have been running the country into the ground for the past six decades are 'distancing themselves' from Trump is, for the citizens of this country who recognize their malfeasance as politics as usual, in reality a resounding endorsement he is going the right direction.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52855
    04 Aug '16 18:00
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    "Without naming Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, former President George W. Bush delivered an incisive critique of his policies of “isolationism, nativism and protectionism”"

    Apparently OP isn't the only one who interpreted Bush's comments as being leveled directly at Trump.
    The fact that the criminals who have been running the coun ...[text shortened]... sance as politics as usual, in reality a resounding endorsement he is going the right direction.
    He being Bush?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    04 Aug '16 18:271 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    "Without naming Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, former President George W. Bush delivered an incisive critique of his policies of “isolationism, nativism and protectionism”"

    Apparently OP isn't the only one who interpreted Bush's comments as being leveled directly at Trump.
    The fact that the criminals who have been running the coun ...[text shortened]... sance as politics as usual, in reality a resounding endorsement he is going the right direction.
    He is not interested in the truth, rather, he is only interested in picking apart what he knows to be true in order to discredit others.who point out the truth and then pretend the truth is not really the truth.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    04 Aug '16 18:30
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    He being Bush?
    Yes?
Back to Top