1. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    28 Apr '11 02:25
    http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04/26/poll-finds-most-americans-uncertain-of-trumps-birthplace/

According to the survey, just 43 percent of Americans believe that Mr. Trump was definitely born in the United States. Another 20 percent believe that he was probably born here. Some 7 percent of respondents told Gallup that Mr. Trump was probably or definitely born in another country, while 30 percent were uncertain.

Hmmm...

Ya think people have just stopped taking these stupid polls seriously?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Apr '11 05:31
    Originally posted by sh76
    More than 10% of threads started today so far on the Debates Forum have been about Trump's birthplace and citizenship. If it were a non-issue, people would not be talking about it.
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    28 Apr '11 07:00
    Donald Trump is Mexican.

His real name is Donaldo Trompas.

I have his real birth certificate. It is
    a bit stained with taco sauce, but it
    can be read quite ok.
  4. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    28 Apr '11 08:02
    Now, now, fellas, let's not get too carried away. Collectively we managed to guilt him into showing a real birth certificate, so we can put that rumor to rest. But now what I want to know is, how did trump manage to get into the University of Pennsylvania? Didn't he file for bankruptcy twice, or something? Someone should show me his high school transcript! 🙄
  5. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    28 Apr '11 08:551 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    More than 10% of threads started today so far on the Debates Forum have been about Trump's birthplace and citizenship. If it were a non-issue, people would not be talking about it.
    ....either that or its a really slow news week and all we are really doing is just getting our favorite armchairs ready for 'that' wedding.
  6. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    29 Apr '11 11:15
    http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04/26/poll-finds-most-americans-uncertain-of-trumps-birthplace/

According to the survey, just 43 percent of Americans believe that Mr. Trump was definitely born in the United States. Another 20 percent believe that he was probably born here. Some 7 percent of respondents told Gallup that Mr. Trump was prob ...[text shortened]... in.

Hmmm...

shhhhhhhhh...they'll be calling you a "closet liberal!"😲
  7. silicon valley
    Moves
    01 May '11 21:43

According to the survey, just 43 percent of Americans believe that Mr. Trump was definitely born in the United States. Another 20 percent believe that he was probably born here. Some 7 percent of respondents told Gallup that Mr. Trump was prob ...[text shortened]... in.

Hmmm...

his wife's name is Ivana.
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    02 May '11 01:47
    He may have been but was his hair?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree