We must have Trump Border Policies

We must have Trump Border Policies

Debates

Lake Como

Moves
145d
1 edit

He could require Trump's 'Remain in Mexico'. Cannot come in. Must Claim asylum while in Mexico, and stay there.
Trump admin had an auto border expulsion due to covid. Why can Biden not do it for Fentanyl. Same use of the border expulsion act. ..Publlic Health emergency.

He could empower DHS to get DNA from the children, to fight child trafficking.

He could do these simple things. It would save at least one life, would it not? He may be taking the day off, but he could do it tomorrow. He would not even have to leave his umbrella at the beach.

All he has to do is Exec Actions, but he is scared of his constituents.

Does anyone disagree with these simple things that could be done? And this consideration has nothing to do with Trump. He is off campaigning somewhere, and can't do it anyway.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
145d

@averagejoe1 said
He could require Trump's 'Remain in Mexico'. Cannot come in. Must Claim asylum while in Mexico, and stay there.
Trump admin had an auto border expulsion due to covid. Why can Biden not do it for Fentanyl. Same use of the border expulsion act. ..Publlic Health emergency.

He could do t ...[text shortened]... onsideration has nothing to do with Trump. He is off campaigning somewhere, and can't do it anyway.
Two would be illegal under US law, one didn't work before and is violative of international agreements the US is a party to.

And whatever happened to Biden being a "dictator" if he used Executive Orders?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
145d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said

He could do t ...[text shortened]... onsideration has nothing to do with Trump. He is off campaigning somewhere, and can't do it anyway.
If Trump had recognized the danger of covid, instead of blowing it off as the "Kung Flu", "It'll be gone by Easter", how many millions of lives could he have saved?

But no, he just let them die, even though, as we saw later, he DID recognize the danger, but "didn't want to panic everybody." Better to just let them die without panic, I guess. Madmen don't need a reason to do what they do. We don't need him back again.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
145d

@averagejoe1 said

Anyway, Mexico won't cooperate with a "Remain in Mexico" policy, so that point is moot. https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/mexico-rejects-possible-remain-mexico-revamp-plan-2023-02-07/

Lake Como

Moves
145d

@no1marauder said
Two would be illegal under US law, one didn't work before and is violative of international agreements the US is a party to.

I’m all for orders now. Biden opened the door for Trump. Go Trump. Too bad we need them Marauder. We have hell now so they will be necessary. Sonhouse will now have a reason to call Trump a dictator. He has to dictate. I hope he gets it all done before his impeachment gets under way.
Dam are yall full of hate. Did u see where he is accused of wanting an open border, when in fact he tried to wall foreign nationals out?

It would be illegal to do what I suggested??? Haha ha. It is illegal today for Biden to not enforce present laws governing the border. He acts illegally already, Marauder.
Geez you libs are really scrambling. I doubt that you are bothered with all of the Chinese opening up a lot of massage parlors in Kansas. Do you not see what is coming? Of course they are not about massages and frankly, I think they are more about taking down America then they would be for say prostitution.
Thanks libs. And at least we know the true meaning of the word liberal… like smearing a whole lot of mayonnaise on a sandwich… lay it on us.

Lake Como

Moves
145d

@suzianne said
If Trump had recognized the danger of covid, instead of blowing it off as the "Kung Flu", "It'll be gone by Easter", how many millions of lives could he have saved?

But no, he just let them die, even though, as we saw later, he DID recognize the danger, but "didn't want to panic everybody." Better to just let them die without panic, I guess. Madmen don't need a reason to do what they do. We don't need him back again.
Monday morning quarterback

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
145d

@averagejoe1 said
I’m all for orders now. Biden opened the door for Trump. Go Trump. Too bad we need them Marauder. We have hell now so they will be necessary. Sonhouse will now have a reason to call Trump a dictator. He has to dictate. I hope he gets it all done before his impeachment gets under way.
Dam are yall full of hate. Did u see where he is accused of wanting an open border ...[text shortened]... ue meaning of the word liberal… like smearing a whole lot of mayonnaise on a sandwich… lay it on us.
🙄

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
145d

@averagejoe1 said
Dam are yall full of hate. Did u see where he is accused of wanting an open border ...[text shortened]... ue meaning of the word liberal… like smearing a whole lot of mayonnaise on a sandwich… lay it on us.
Yes, frivolous declarations of "national emergencies" to try to trigger Title 42 are illegal. It is for the containment of epidemics of contagious diseases, not to combat drug importation (which has been an ongoing "problem" for many years).

Nor are invasions of a child's bodily integrity for punitive purposes allowed. Child trafficking has to be fought using the same rules of probable cause that any other criminal activity is subject to.

So you have no constancy in your arguments; Executive Orders are great if you like their subject matter, but the acts of a "dictator" if they do not. But I guess that's what you are told and being the gullible fool you are, you must believe it.

Lake Como

Moves
144d

@no1marauder said
Yes, frivolous declarations of "national emergencies" to try to trigger Title 42 are illegal. It is for the containment of epidemics of contagious diseases, not to combat drug importation (which has been an ongoing "problem" for many years).

Nor are invasions of a child's bodily integrity for punitive purposes allowed. Child trafficking has to be fought using the same ...[text shortened]... not. But I guess that's what you are told and being the gullible fool you are, you must believe it.
You can try to impress with your LexNex prose, My lexnex is turned off, don't need it for my kind of discussion, which is common sense.
Let me impress our readers, then. Fact is, that if Biden had the 'Power" to sign almost 100 Executive Actions or whatever in the hell they are called, he has that same power to un-sign them. He can do all the things I mentioned in my post above, and then some. He can re-order the wall. He can do it all. 300 people died today of fentanyl. 300, Marauder. Do you not give a crap? Hey, I will tell you someone else who does not give a crap, about life. The people invading our country. You are losing it.
Am I right, or wrong?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
144d

@averagejoe1 said
You can try to impress with your LexNex prose, My lexnex is turned off, don't need it for my kind of discussion, which is common sense.
Let me impress our readers, then. Fact is, that if Biden had the 'Power" to sign almost 100 Executive Actions or whatever in the hell they are called, he has that same power to un-sign them. He can do all the things I mentioned in ...[text shortened]... a crap, about life. The people invading our country. You are losing it.
Am I right, or wrong?
You're an idiot who has no idea how to debate.

Unless you actually respond to my points with something besides brainless propaganda there's no point to any discussion with you. The President has no legitimate power to do the illegal actions you propose without Congress passing legislation.

Lake Como

Moves
144d
1 edit

@no1marauder said
You're an idiot who has no idea how to debate.

Unless you actually respond to my points with something besides brainless propaganda there's no point to any discussion with you. The President has no legitimate power to do the illegal actions you propose without Congress passing legislation.
Keep it simple, please. Not going to pit links against links. Too busy.
Biden signed an order to stop building the wall, Marauder.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
[WORD TOO LONG]
I say that he can just as easily sign an order to build the wall. Now, how much more pointed can I be about the points of this issue. Pretending to be obtuse gets us no where, no one is impressed with ad hominem, they are on the edge of their sets for your answer. Then I will answer your answer.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
144d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Keep it simple, please. Not going to pit links against links. Too busy.
Biden signed an order to stop building the wall, Marauder.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
[WORD TOO LONG]
I say that he can just as easily sign an order to build the wall. ...[text shortened]... ith ad hominem, they are on the edge of their sets for your answer. Then I will answer your answer.
You can't just "sign an order to build a wall", you bloody fool. Congress has to allocate funds for it. And it would take many years to complete a wall anyways, so it would be useless now in reducing border crossings. In Trump's four years, the US built a grand total of 52 miles of new primary border barriers where there were none before on the US Mexico border. https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2023/aug/09/donald-trump/how-many-miles-of-border-wall-did-donald-trump-bui/

The US -Mexico border is 1,954 miles long. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico%E2%80%93United_States_border

Very Mysterious

tinyurl.com/2ycbydds

Moves
144d
2 edits

@no1marauder said
You can't just "sign an order to build a wall", you bloody fool. Congress has to allocate funds for it. And it would take many years to complete a wall anyways, so it would be useless now in reducing border crossings. In Trump's four years, the US built a grand total of 52 miles of new primary border barriers where there were none before on the US Mexico border. https://w ...[text shortened]... Mexico border is 1,954 miles long. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico%E2%80%93United_States_border
The Dems got 300 miles of wall built. Trump's not very good at wall building I guess.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/110/hr5124/summary

Lake Como

Moves
144d

@no1marauder said
You can't just "sign an order to build a wall", you bloody fool. Congress has to allocate funds for it. And it would take many years to complete a wall anyways, so it would be useless now in reducing border crossings. In Trump's four years, the US built a grand total of 52 miles of new primary border barriers where there were none before on the US Mexico border. https://w ...[text shortened]... Mexico border is 1,954 miles long. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico%E2%80%93United_States_border
I think he should sign the order to build the wall, and let the order take its course, being approved by saner minds, now that the hell has been recognized. You seem somewhat wimpy about his even signing an order to get the funding. Why is it that way with you open-border-lovers? Do you know that fentanyl is killing 300/day? Why don't you and Sonhouse entertain us with a Trump discussion, do a reverse gambit on this thread issue?

Moves
144d

@no1marauder said

biden used 94 NINETY FOUR executive orders ti reverse Trumps immigration policies shytweasel!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.