1. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    25 Jun '09 01:16
    To commemorate the declassifying and release of taped phone conversations of that illustrious POTUS, one RM Nixon, our nightly news played excerpts among which this gem stood out last night.

Nixon in conversation on the eve of Roe V Wade passing allowing women greater freedom to express and exercise their right to access abortion procedures said that he didnt have a problem with it, in the case of interacial coupling or rape. Given that there have been some who have suggested that no black and white coupling would occur if not for the act of rape, do his comments tarnish the pro-life stance often taken by supporters of his party or are they simply to be dismissed for the fosillised comments of the ageing racist dinosaur he was representative of?
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    25 Jun '09 01:52
    Originally posted by kmax87
    To commemorate the declassifying and release of taped phone conversations of that illustrious POTUS, one RM Nixon, our nightly news played excerpts among which this gem stood out last night.

Nixon in conversation on the eve of Roe V Wade passing allowing women greater freedom to express and exercise their right to access abortion procedures said that he d ...[text shortened]... e dismissed for the fosillised comments of the ageing racist dinosaur he was representative of?
    He's been dead for awhile now. Let's move on.😏
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Jun '09 02:33

Nixon in conversation on the eve of Roe V Wade passing allowing women greater freedom to express and exercise their right to access abortion procedures said that he d ...[text shortened]... e dismissed for the fosillised comments of the ageing racist dinosaur he was representative of?
    Why would anyone care what he thought? That is, unless you worship the moral compuss that seemed to guide him. LOL.
  4. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    25 Jun '09 02:47
    Originally posted by bill718
    He's been dead for awhile now. Let's move on.😏
    wanna hear my Ike jokes?
  5. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    26 Jun '09 04:48

Just proves Nixon was a rapist. Excuse me I meant racist.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree