1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 May '18 18:271 edit
    Is it that Trump won the election, or the prospect of him being successful?

To be honest, I don't think I've seen such anger from the Left as when Trump won. So I vote for Trump being elected. In fact, the bar is set soooo low, that all Trump has to do to be the best President in over half a century is improve the economy and not start a war.

No, I have not seen such anger since the slaves were freed.
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    27 May '18 18:35
    Originally posted by @whodey

To be honest, I don't think I've seen such anger from the Left as when Trump won. So I vote for Trump being elected. In fact, the bar is set soooo low, that all Trump has to do to be the best President in over half a century is improve the economy and not start a war.

In The Netherlands, the right wing party VVD has been succesfull for many years now, pretty much determining many policies over here which royally screw over those less fortunate in our society.

As such, it angers me that they are so succesfull. Because their succes fvcks the little guy, while it enriches the right wing scumbags.

Perhaps therein lies your answer.

Not that you care of course.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 May '18 21:17
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    In The Netherlands, the right wing party VVD has been succesfull for many years now, pretty much determining many policies over here which royally screw over those less fortunate in our society.

As such, it angers me that they are so succesfull. Because their succes fvcks the little guy, while it enriches the right wing scumbags.

Perhaps therein lies your answer.

Not that you care of course.
    I'm sorry the Left did not have a chance to screw over the voters.

Maybe next year.............
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 May '18 21:42
    Originally posted by @whodey

Remember the good old days when a certain right wing nut on this board was insisting that Trump was nothing but a Hillary Clinton plant to insure that she won the election?

Ahh, sweet memories.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 May '18 22:04
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Remember the good old days when a certain right wing nut on this board was insisting that Trump was nothing but a Hillary Clinton plant to insure that she won the election?

Ahh, sweet memories.
    I'm not entirely convinced I was wrong.

After all, Trump has spent more than Obama and fully funded Planned Parenthood in the process, while not funding his wall.

All that Trump has done is give life to a lifeless party in the DNC.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 May '18 22:101 edit

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree