What Bill Gates thinks of Trump

What Bill Gates thinks of Trump

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
24 May 18
2 edits

Few would argue that Bill Gates is a pretty bright guy, but Bill was less than impressed with the intellect of our beloved President. Bill and Melinda Gates were even less impressed with our President lusting after their daughter. Donald Trump arrived in a helicopter for the sole purpose of impressing this young lady (yeah, like that would impress the daughter of Bill Gates!) This man is 70+ years old, what the hell was he thinking??

rain

Moves
24 May 18

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/bill-gates-says-trump-asked-difference-between-hiv-hpv-n875286

President Donald Trump made “scary” observations about the appearance of Bill Gates’ daughter and asked if HPV and HIV were the same thing, the billionaire philanthropist said in video footage obtained by MSNBC’s Chris Hayes.

“Anyway, so when I first talked to him it was actually kind of scary how much he knew about my daughter's appearance. [Gates’ wife] Melinda did not like that too well.”

“In both of those two meetings he asked me if vaccines weren't a bad thing because he was considering a commission to look into ill-effects of vaccines,” Gates said. “And somebody, Robert Kennedy Jr., was advising him that vaccines were causing bad things and I said, ‘No, that is a dead end, that would be a bad thing, do not do that.’”

There were laughs and groans from the audience after Gates added: “Both times he wanted to know the difference between HIV and HPV and so I was able to explain that those are things that are rarely confused with each other.”

w

Moves
24 May 18

Originally posted by @mchill
Few would argue that Bill Gates is a pretty bright guy, but Bill was less than impressed with the intellect of our beloved President. Bill and Melinda Gates were even less impressed with our President lusting after their daughter. Donald Trump arrived in a helicopter for the sole purpose of impressing this young lady (yeah, like that would impress the daugh ...[text shortened]... 70+ years old, what the hell was he thinking??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY7byG1YGwg
And I thought Bill was a bright guy until Windows 10 came out.

Who knew? 😛

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
25 May 18

Originally posted by @whodey

Who knew? 😛

You're having a hard time following directions on Windows 10, so that makes Bill Gates dumb? 🙄

Moves
25 May 18

Originally posted by @mchill

You're having a hard time following directions on Windows 10, so that makes Bill Gates dumb? 🙄
He's just mad because he'd just upgraded his 386 to Windows98