1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 03:402 edits
    Fast forward to May 1st 2021 (give or take a few days) and what do we see? My predictions:

COVID 19 vaccinations are beginning to take effect. Infection and death rates are falling, and despite resistance from those who don't believe in masks or vaccinations (aka idiots) Americas virus situation is on a steady march to real improvement.

Stimulus legislation will have passed and become law. Though the Democrats will have had to give ground in some areas, checks will be in the hands of the American people, a small business relief package will slow the damage done to our small business community.

Fully vetted and Senate confirmed professional cabinet members and department heads. No more TV hosts, ex model bimbo's, and family members.

The Presidents daily security brief will be required reading. Much like President Obama, (and unlike our recently departed stable genius) This important document will be given the attention it deserves.

This White House will make it clear that Wall Street and Main Street are NOT the same thing, and the financial well being of the average American family is at least as important as the financial well being of CEO Solomon and the other exec's at Goldman Sachs.

"The Donald's" legal and financial woes will begin to put him in multiple "worlds of hurt" leaving his political weight roughly equivalent to that of a feather duster.

Republicans will begin to jockey for position as it becomes clear a new leader, and new message will be sorely needed if they hope to reverse their fortunes from a disappointing 2020 election.

🙂
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 07:37

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 07:58
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    That's a Republican fantasy. Vive l'Empereur!

It might make a marketable video game. Business opportunity? 😏
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 08:12

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 13:12
    I think by then the middle class will see that they are going to be paying a lot of tax. Today, Buttegieg wants to charge gas tax for how many miles travelled. It will kill middle class, esp truckers. All the fired Pipeline workers will be in unemployment lines for jobs that won’t exist. People from Honduras walking the streets, cannot speak English.......and going to your doctor’s office. Bust of Churchill , who saved world from fascism, removed from Oval Office. Debt rises faster than ever. More later.
  6. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 13:49
    things will be better and trump will be dealing with a lot of legal problems
    he will become a raving lunatic
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 14:00
    @lemondrop said
    things will be better and trump will be dealing with a lot of legal problems
    he will become a raving lunatic
    Trump? Is that you, Sonhouse?
  8. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 14:11
    President Harris will anounce her intention to select Nancy Pelosi as her vice-president for the remainder of her current term.
  9. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 14:12
    @mwmiller said
    President Harris will anounce her intention to select Nancy Pelosi as her vice-president for the remainder of her current term.
    where's Joe?
  10. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 14:161 edit
    @lemondrop
    He will be removed from office and offered the starring role in the sequel to "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest".

<edit> I almost forgot to mention that they will be looking for a sociopathic republican female to take the role of Nurse Ratched. Someone pointed them to the RHP 'debates' forum. There are probably several suitable candidates but they will have to fake being a republican. 🙂
  11. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 14:21
    @mwmiller said
    @lemondrop
    He will be removed from office and offered the starring role in the sequel to "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest".
    nurse Ratched?
  12. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 14:28
    @lemondrop
    Sorry about the late edit, but she is now covered in my previous post.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 18:06
    Yeah, a lot of us got it the first time.

Like jokes, even facts can be less interesting when explained down to the lowest common denominator.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 18:14
    @averagejoe1 said
    I think by then the middle class will see that they are going to be paying a lot of tax. Today, Buttegieg wants to charge gas tax for how many miles travelled. It will kill middle class, esp truckers. All the fired Pipeline workers will be in unemployment lines for jobs that won’t exist. People from Honduras walking the streets, cannot speak English.......and going to you ...[text shortened]... , who saved world from fascism, removed from Oval Office. Debt rises faster than ever. More later.
    Green jobs will certainly exist if corporations would stop dragging their feet.

And oh, yeah, racism and fear are so... yesterday. Literally.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 18:50
    @suzianne said
    Green jobs will certainly exist if corporations would stop dragging their feet.

And oh, yeah, racism and fear are so... yesterday. Literally.
    But wouldn't 'green jobs' be funded by the government, or subsidized by the government? How can you think we can be a successful country if we pull ourselves up by our own bootstraps? If I pay taxes, and you working for the govt use that money as your salary, would not that not create a situation of implosion? No true production comes from that. Maybe I misunderstand your post.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree