Who are the

Who are the "silent majority" supporting Trump?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
12 Dec 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Eladar
Yep, only white guys. You could remove any other group and the US would still have been great. Remove the white guys and it is a totally different outcome.
Remove the "white girls" and there wouldn't have been little baby "white guys".

Remove all the "white guys" and "white girls" from the New World and who knows what might have happened in 500+ years? A lot less killing for sure.

Your not very veiled call for continued white supremacy is contemptible.

E

Moves
12 Dec 15

Originally posted by no1marauder
Remove the "white girls" and there wouldn't have been little baby "white guys".

Remove all the "white guys" and "white girls" from the New World and who knows what might have happened in 500+ years? A lot less killing for sure.

Your not very veiled call for continued white supremacy are contemptible.
Yeah, white women were useful for reproduction, that's for sure. Nice observation.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
12 Dec 15

Yeah, white women were useful for reproduction, that's for sure. Nice observation.
Well "white guys" didn't mind raping black female slaves either, so you might very well not be as much of a "white guy" as you think.

E

Moves
12 Dec 15

Well "white guys" didn't mind raping black female slaves either, so you might very well not be as much of a "white guy" as you think.
We were talking about entire groups of people. There are good and bad in every group. There is no denying that white men created the US. You can only call people who recognize that fact racists.

D

Moves
12 Dec 15
1 edit

E

Moves
12 Dec 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I'm not pro life, I'm pro innocent life.

I did not say that women are 'baby factories'. Your hate for white men colors your vision.

D

Moves
12 Dec 15
1 edit

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
13 Dec 15

Yeah, screw the old white guy. It isn't like this greatness of this country was built on white guys.
It was built on the backs of black guys and girls, none of whom got any payment.

E

Moves
13 Dec 15

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
It was built on the backs of black guys and girls, none of whom got any payment.
Believe the lie if you wish, but don't try to force the lie on others.

p

Moves
13 Dec 15

Don't mention the "R" word you will only invite the Duchess in 😴