1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 00:55
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/shock-audio-up-biden-says-he-doesnt-know-who-van-jones-is/

In a recent interview on the radio, Vice President Biden indicated he did not know who Van Jones is, even though he was once a czar in the Obama administration.

Is Van Jones so toxic they are now trying to convince us they don't know who the man is?
  2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 01:071 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/shock-audio-up-biden-says-he-doesnt-know-who-van-jones-is/

In a recent interview on the radio, Vice President Biden indicated he did not know who Van Jones is, even though he was once a czar in the Obama administration.

Is Van Jones so toxic they are now trying to convince us they don't know who the man is?
    Whodey, he said:

“I really don’t know much about the Van Jones group, except what I read in the press.”

He said he doesn't know about the group/movement (the "occupy Wall Street" movement).

He didn't say he didn't know who Van Jones is.

I know the headline was misleading, but sometimes it's also a good idea to read the quote or listen to the clip.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 01:24
    Originally posted by sh76
    Whodey, he said:

“I really don’t know much about the Van Jones group, except what I read in the press.”

He said he doesn't know about the group/movement (the "occupy Wall Street" movement).

He didn't say he didn't know who Van Jones is.

I know the headline was misleading, but sometimes it's also a good idea to read the quote or listen to the clip.
    Listen to the clip again. Half way through he says, "Van Jones, whoever the guy is..."
  4. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 04:34
    Listen to the clip again. Half way through he says, "Van Jones, whoever the guy is..."
    ya I did too, same conclusion as you,, Biden is due to be set out to pasture I'm afraid...
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 16:25
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    ya I did too, same conclusion as you,, Biden is due to be set out to pasture I'm afraid...
    I think Bden knows all to well who Van Jones is and is precisely why he tried to down play the situation. Then he rambled on about how the Tea Party was "OK" with him and it all made me want to hurl.
  6. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 22:07
    I think Bden knows all to well who Van Jones is and is precisely why he tried to down play the situation. Then he rambled on about how the Tea Party was "OK" with him and it all made me want to hurl.
    Hang on, he'll be gone soon enough...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree